Levi's 501 Shrink to Fit (STF)

SLEEZY

Nope. There's no XX on my other pair, and alot of the jeans in this thread is also without it.

Well, mine have them on the tag, but it's not next to the 501 at the bottom. It's more at the middle, right next to "quality clothing." They're still STFs.

SOAK YOUR JEANS.

It does not hurt them. They will not refuse to fade or become evil or something. It simply gets the shrinking out of the way so that when you do your first wash/soak they doen't shrink super much and you don't have combs on your ass.

Dude, I'm crazy nervous for the first time I need to wash/soak my greys. I'm planning on wearing them raw for as long as possible, but I bought them about 1/2 to a whole size small so they fit pretty nice right now. Gonna be a tight squeeze!

after i let them dry over night, they were still pretty wet today. tried them on and they feel GREAT. i love these jeans, man. $35 well effin' spent. i was always into jeans like APC, Dior and Diesel but once I put on 30 lbs (I was 100 when I first started to wear w26 Diesel) of muscle in the past year (from 125 to 155) I couldn't stand wearing skinny jeans anymore. I needed a jean that showcased my body better and made more sense. No more $200 plus jeans, man. Got a pair of regular 501s last week, some 514s and now some Rigid STF and I gotta say....w/ a plain white Hanes V Neck and random footwear, I've never felt better.

I just got a pair of black stf's and I am loving this cut and I was wondering what other sufu denims there is that this cut is similar to? I cant really wear slim cut jeans after my new standards, 3001, and my 710s anymore cause it doesnt sit through my thighs anymore -_-

I just got a pair of black stf's and I am loving this cut and I was wondering what other sufu denims there is that this cut is similar to? I cant really wear slim cut jeans after my new standards, 3001, and my 710s anymore cause it doesnt sit through my thighs anymore -_-

LVC 1947 1955 1966 should be up your alley. sizing will be different than that of your STFs though.

Just got my first pair of STFs today. I ordered them up 1" in the waist and 3" on the length (I wear a 32/33, I ordered 33/36).

I soaked them in warm water for 20-30 minutes, briefly put them on while they were still wet, and then left them outside for an hour or so. When I put them back on, they were still a little damp but I've had them on since then. They fit nearly perfectly and I'm really impressed, especially considering they were only $30 or $35.

edit: Also just get them from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Levis-Mens-Shrink-Rigid-36x36/dp/B0018OMPQE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1271893663&sr=8-1

I see these really great fits some people have and I was wondering, if I wanted a 511esque fit should I get a pair that is one side down in the waist and then put the waist down in semi boiling water. Any thoughts?

I'll tell you the same thing that I was told. Get the tightest pair you can fit into and then soak them, they will shrink, but they will stretch back out after you wear them a couple times.

I see these really great fits some people have and I was wondering, if I wanted a 511esque fit should I get a pair that is one side down in the waist and then put the waist down in semi boiling water. Any thoughts?

If you really want a 511 fit, then get some 511s, the Macy's in my area has a small selection of somewhat raw 511s and 510s

Guest RyanSipat

Here are my 501 stfs. Worn for about 5ish months, about 4 soaks and one wash.

indigo, 30x30. I'm a small, man. Stitching removed half way because i used to work at abercrombie and the levis logo was not approved.

4637989019_d144082eeb.jpg

4638599968_282b27c683.jpg

4638609012_fc714a488f.jpg

4637998525_a5b8a4f51c.jpg

4638609498_66329abcc9.jpg