Levi's 501 Shrink to Fit (STF)

SLEEZY

505's are 501's except they're zip up and not button up. You might be getting the wrong size.

505's are slightly slimmer if i recall correctly

there is no "cheap" STF 505, the zipper would buckle if it shrank

but there is an LVC version though

how cuuute. +rep

whats those two white dots on the right pocket made out of? acrylic paint? or something.. i dig the subtle creativity

^^

not bad doad

Are there STFs in 505s? 501 are too small for me :( 505s fit me PERFECTLY. Saw on Zappos that there is a Rigid wash.....

yeah ive always wanted to see someone try to fade a pair of rigid 505s (i might, depending on how much current stuff i can sell)

i thought the major knock on stfs was always the mega indigo loss in the first wash, which you would avoid with 505s

First day in the new jawnz, and on a longboard (figured it'd be a good thing to learn, and to ride around in Portland). Jawnz sized TTS, 34x34.

4689032255_12e98e213e.jpg

4689031877_69f406529f.jpg

What's the story on the non-LVC STFs with selvage? When did they start making those?

Excuse any errors in this for it is purely speculation.

I was in the Levi's store in downtown SF and saw a few pairs of the 501 stf's with selvage seams and checked all the jeans in the stack, but didnt see any in my small corny white boy size so I went upstairs to the mens floor and asked a sales associate if they sold LVC at their store to find that they only sold it through Barney's. I am assume the few pairs I saw downstairs were purely for display to let people know that they still made the LVC line and to show a small sampling of what it entailed.

Excuse any errors in this for it is purely speculation.

I was in the Levi's store in downtown SF and saw a few pairs of the 501 stf's with selvage seams and checked all the jeans in the stack, but didnt see any in my small corny white boy size so I went upstairs to the mens floor and asked a sales associate if they sold LVC at their store to find that they only sold it through Barney's. I am assume the few pairs I saw downstairs were purely for display to let people know that they still made the LVC line and to show a small sampling of what it entailed.

What I saw was definitely not LVC—they even had STF labels inside the waistband. Crazy!

my last pair were size 32x34 and worn for over 5 months. but in the time span of 5 months i greatly lost weight which made them super baggy on me. ive gave them a hot soak added with a pot of boiling water and a cold wash after: the fit after was nice until a couple weeks when they shrunk back out. i gave them to my gf.

so here i am, sitting in a new pair of 501 stf 29x34. im planning on losing a bit more weight but not that much.

fit pic:

24gfx78

ill get some evo pics on the 32x34 soon.

Anyone seen these...

Purple shrink-to-fit...

http://www.americanjeans.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_66&products_id=547

Teal shrink-to-fit...

http://www.americanjeans.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_66&products_id=546

Also, I just ordered a pair of black stf's and was wondering if anyone knows if they fade well.