1st World Problems

OkayOkay

sometimes i leave the tv on when i goto bed because i can't find the fucking remote to turn it off. i mean i could walk over to the tv and turn it off but my room is in the other direction.

Ate at Sukiyabashi Jiro (3 michelin stars) after a month of waiting for my reservation and almost seriously threw up on the counter because the pace of the omakase was too fast. Twice I gagged but kept on soldiering on. It could have been a disaster.

Posted · Hidden by Danai, May 27, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Danai, May 27, 2012 - No reason given

Stopped using my margiela wallet because it was too fat in my pockets and recently opted to use an lv wallet I bought ages ago due to its small and compact size. problem is: it's not a sufu approved brand.

it goes to your email, the code. I have one for you and i'll send it after this msg.

edit: a first world problem was forgetting which email you used to register for demonoid.

Edited by wahwho11

sent one to larsss already. here's a couple for other people

JuyLeXxirfem8hmwg0cvral7iz5dqk340jgd7

JuyLeXl4c8jq5t3gc73duw3gbxtneho6pcrfe7nozpwpj

JuyLeXg5lk9nkpqjgsiexvh9gyf49lcuw3z1u165o3jxz

sometimes i leave the tv on when i goto bed because i can't find the fucking remote to turn it off. i mean i could walk over to the tv and turn it off but my room is in the other direction.

My tv has a timer that turns itself off after 4 hours of idle viewing

1st world solutions ftw

hmm lab, wondering why you nagged me for this. It seems like a textbook example of a first world problem to me. is this a personal attack? like are we about to enter internet war? I've always wanted to be in one of those.

-being even minutely bothered by someone negging you on an internet forum is also a 1st world problem.