1st World Problems

OkayOkay

hmm lab, wondering why you nagged me for this. It seems like a textbook example of a first world problem to me. is this a personal attack? like are we about to enter internet war? I've always wanted to be in one of those.

-being even minutely bothered by someone negging you on an internet forum is also a 1st world problem.

i have 2 neg kanye tweets. nothing personal.

Edited by Lab

my work wifi is too slow to stream England v. France :(

i bought a tournament pass with tsn (canada sports channel) and it works about half the time, starting a stream takes over 20 tries. even though i'm wired straight to the backbone, it still lags all the time, very frustrating....

I didn't realize I reserved a lunch at Le Bernadin on the same day as a dinner a friend planned, so now today I'm here still digesting my Bernadin lunch and now I have to go downtown to eat a 22 course tasting menu. I have too much fine food and drink. I might get fat.

your waywts always brighten up my day, hndlz (2). i especially like how you regularly shut that shit down

plenty of homo

i detect half sarcasm, but will act like its not there =]

i got ya funkiboobi man, look out for that waywt later today CHEA!

Ah yes, atera'a bathroom door lock caused the ultimate first world problem - accidentally showing your pussy to a dining room full of people. I opened the bathroom door and didnt know there was a white lady with her pants down to her ankles, sitting on the throne. You will see what we mean about the bathroom when you eat there. More on this story later.

The top lock actually locks, but it has to be perfectly aligned with the door. Many vags were seen tonight.

Post dinner first world problems, my wife did the wine pairings and it was like 11+ glasses plus some refills if she finished the pairing before she finished her course, and the cool gentleman with a hook for an arm next to us kept buying us bottles of sherry = me carrying my wife up 5 flights of stairs. Also it felt like there were more than 22 courses.

there was def a lot of food/courses and it can be a little overwhelming. how did you like it overall?

i just got back from eleven madison park and i'm munching on the granola they gave me bc my fridge is empty

I thought overall it was very good and interesting, good value for the number of courses but I would not return for a long time. Not everything worked, like the sweetbreads with the hazelnut toffee glaze, I liked the taste, didnt care for the texture of the glaze, didnt care for the consomme in the "noodle" course. The number of courses was overwhelming to the point I was like maybe we should ask for the check because these cooks/servers have to go home and we been chitchatting with the one armed guy next to us too long and its 1:30AM, and then another set of petit four\mignardises comes out.

So far I'm not impressed by most of the 2 and 3 michelin starred places in NYC. A lot of the 1 and 2s in Tokyo, Kyoto, Barcelona, and Paris are far better.

Edited by DaBestSpoona