1st World Problems

OkayOkay

Girl in our group of friends proposed a movie night at her house. We all wound up deciding against it. I don't know what my friends reasons were, but I'm not viewing anything if it isn't in hd.

A guy my office mate is working with on a computer simulation came in today and needed to use my laptop charger. For three hours. Now my laptop is dead and I have to write this from my iPhone, which is dying.

Edited by kenzie

just made some cereal and after taking it to my room up 2 flights of stairs i realize i left the spoon downstairs.

optimum crunch ruined. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻â”â”»

Westin thinks it's ok to charge me $20 / day for internet and i have to hook up to a cable that doesn't even reach the bed...

Dude I'm in Kenya and my hotel got wi-fi, westin sucks ass.

im gettin tired of girls saying don't stop during sex. I'm tryna skeet asap then bounce. I'm a young man i got shit to do like watch the new episodes of my favorite shows. i mean i could look into getting tivo or some shit but its just not the same. plus the internet will have ruined it by the time i watch it. le sigh. its rough out here mayne.

edit: ugh I'm so sick of auto correct this is beginning to be more of a nuisance than a luxury.

Edited by dovo

• 2 weeks later...

that little circular plastic nub/button that stops the buckle on the seatbelt strap came off, so now the buckle slides all the way down and gets lost between the seat and the door, and I have to constantly open my door back up to grab it whenever I get in the car cause I can't remember to grab it when I get in at first...fucking annoying.