Game of Thrones

jackg

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(SPOILER)

I don't think Syrio is dead, he fought off the kings guard, but was later captured. he was sent to the noth with yoren and arya to join the night's watch after Ned dies. Books later Arya meets a character who resembles Syrio at Harrenhal but martin doesn't confirm his identity.

Half way through the first book after watching the mini-series. Impressed with how close the book they stayed with the series, and that they were able to get all the important info in in only 10 episodes.

Read a theory online as to Jon's parentage..... After seeing the theory and starting to read the novels, I think the theory is right on and fairly obvious.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

not much talk on who everyone is most excited to see the storyline progress from, i'm a fan of Jon, and, as most everyone on here, Tyrion. Those two are gonna have one hell of a season ahead!

I'm dying to see Joffrey get ripped apart and killed in the most brutal way possible, woulda loved to see Sansa push him off that bridge. Khaleesi's gonna wreck shit, and I actually really like Jorah Mormont...interested to see what develops with them. I slept hard on this series, the first episode didn't really grab me, but I finally got into it and finished the season and can't wait for S2 to start.

still grinding through book 5. all these characters gets confusing

haven't started on it yet, waiting for paperback. some of the reviews I'm reading for it aren't very positive. I've read a synopsis of it, and it doesn't sound all that entertaining.

Waaaaaay too many characters have been introduced and sometimes there's way too much time between characters chapters. when reading feast of crows I had to stop more than once and go back to remind myself what was going on with whom.

Waaaaaay too many characters have been introduced and sometimes there's way too much time between characters chapters. when reading feast of crows I had to stop more than once and go back to remind myself what was going on with whom.

ive heard 4 and 5 were the best

but ive found it hard to get through all the books because of the # of characters...plus reading on the kindle makes it harder to go back and re-read or reference prior chapters.

Looking forward to sunday.

NYtimes has an article about the first few episodes. sad to say I am one of those D&D geeks who is satisfied by plentiful breasts and buttocks.

ive heard 4 and 5 were the best

but ive found it hard to get through all the books because of the # of characters...plus reading on the kindle makes it harder to go back and re-read or reference prior chapters.

Book 1 and 3 were the best for me. Book 4 was kinda meh but book 5 left me wanting more.

reading this book made me kinda want to read one of those erotic lady books.