Game of Thrones

jackg

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seeing that episode reminds me of when i read that same scene all those years ago and it still makes me catch my breath.

i think when you see content like this in a book its what makes me so annoyed the author hasnt managed to give us more! am gonna dig out my books again.

WOW episode 9 changed shit up for real. I raged hard at the last scene with that little shit Jeoffrey. Tyrion coming out as one of my favorite characters next to Ayra. I really can't wait for the next season. shitttttttt

I love Treme. It's not a show I'd argue about though. If you don't like it, I get it.

I completely agree. I was so let down the first time I tried to watch it. I started it over again a few months ago because I was bored and had no other show to watch. It's a show that had to grow on me, but I would still not call it a fantastic series.

Treme is horseshit.

It is a tv show that exists solely to build up the infrastructure and the morale of a city that was built below sea level.

i haven't watched treme, considered it when it first came out just because of the wire heritage but it sounds like i should steer clear....