Game of Thrones

jackg

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that season 1 is over y'all think there will still be a majority people that won't read the book as not to spoil the show for themselves?

I'm sure there will still be a bunch of people that won't read but I think it would be kind of silly to have two sets of reviews/recaps/discussions (non-readers vs. readers) for the duration of this series. Especially since it's potentially gonna be 7 seasons long.

duh spoilers

Cast your votes:

Best Murder Scene: Series One

1.) Beheading of Deserter - Episode One

2.) Khal Drogo disen-tonguing his challenger

3.) that knight getting lanced in the throat

4.) Ned's Beheading

5.) Tyrian Lannister's victory-by-shield

Best Boobs

1.) Doeah (that girl who teaches Daenarys how to please Khal Drogo)

2.) Daenarys Targaryan

3.) Ros (redhead)

4.) Shae

5.) Cersei Lannister

6) numerous un-named whores

edited

Best Boobs

1.) Shae

2.) Daenarys Targaryan

3.) Doreah

4.) Cersei Lannister

5.) numerous un-named whores

I lol'd. Good ranking though. I don't think all the unnamed whores are of equal standing.

DAT Khaleesi... gahdamn. I'm guessing everyone here has looked up Emilia Clarke pics? I got really curious about her natural hair colour. She's ridiculously attractive without the dye-job (or with it). Would wife yesterday.

clarke1n.jpg

clarke2.jpg

clarke3.jpg

clarke4.jpg

clarke4.jpg

DAMN So much hotter without the dye job

My favorite is still probs Redhead.

And yeah I don't ever want to read the books because with any series of this nature I am inevitably disappointed with the adaption. Rather wait a year and retain that level of shock that I felt every time something fucked up or crazy happened last season

I thought I was the only one. Some scenes give me goosebumps and make me wanna stand up and give the show a round of applause, others have me questioning the quality of the show. Hopefully the acting will improve as the actors get more comfortable with their characters and the show in general.

one question though (spoiler ahead obviously):

does syrio die?

It is only implied in the book too, but you don't hear anything else about him the next 3 books - and the author has implied him being dead too. But Occam's Razor is not enough for most fans and they treat him as a Boba Fett.