supertalk6

just got this pair today.

nba0806wht_01

i got these ysterday and the material by the black toe caves in and gives the tip of each of my shoes a butt chin :/

i got these ysterday and the material by the black toe caves in and gives the tip of each of my shoes a butt chin :/

Tends to happen when the front of the shoe uses a rubber sole with a toe lip. Worst case of this IMO is the AM '95...

how to alleviate?

Not really much you can do. I would suggest using those cardboard shoe trees that come with a lot of shoes, or just stuff them with socks. Thing is, as soon as you put them back on, they will return to "butt chin" status...

i went with my normal size on them. Ill probably stick some sort of material down there to pop that sucker out

i look like im part of the foot clan on some tmnt shit

my only experience is that sizing up .5" is good. e.g. a size 9 translates to 9.5, which fit me great as I usually take size 9 Vans/Cons

i went with my normal size on them. Ill probably stick some sort of material down there to pop that sucker out

i look like im part of the foot clan on some tmnt shit

I remember when nike started making the am structure triax again people had a similar problem and solved it with a sock or something similar in the toebox while wearing.

i already said this before, but sonic weld's fit smaller than reg NB's. most people size up one full size, although if you have narrow feet you could probably get away with half.

i already said this before, but sonic weld's fit smaller than reg NB's. most people size up one full size, although if you have narrow feet you could probably get away with half.

cross posting this pic from a while ago

p1070756c.jpg

yeah sizing is definitely smaller on these sonic weld ones

it might be possibly due to the "one-piece construction" nature of the shoe

i really love the debossed logo on these (instead of the garish embossed 'N')

i'm like a "true 8.5" meaning 8 in chucks... went with a 9 in these and they fit perfectly in the toe box

sonic welds are the only 574's I can wear, regular ones are waay too bulky.

i might get another pair of sonic welds. maybe in lime green. fuckin neon swag

got dam .. is this for a catalogue? :o

sonic welds are so cheap im thinkin of coppin the burgundy c/w for the fuck of it

frees are the shit and they're so damned comfy. They look good w/ the right fit but are almost 2x the price of sonic welds

34.xx for SW's. Thats cheaper than vans!

which nyc stores sell sonic welds?

i need to try them on before copping.

I would imagine they fit just the same as a non "sonic welded" 574. And can we stop with the buzzwords...