Buzz Rickson

partytaco

why, what piece are you referring to?

The Jungle Cloth Pants...that have just recently been taken off the SE site. I picked them up in that last clearance sale and have been wearing them alot to work. They need a wash and I don't want them to shrink too much.

The Jungle Cloth Pants...that have just recently been taken off the SE site. I picked them up in that last clearance sale and have been wearing them alot to work. They need a wash and I don't want them to shrink too much.

I found this on google - says they should shrink .5" at waist and lenght.

http://selvagejean.com/2011/04/29/sext11-jungle-cloth-self-edge-x-toyo-enterprises-buzz-rickson/

Anyone know where I can buy an old version of the gray sweatshirt in medium? I figure there should be some floating around still.

if you don't mind buying from the UK peggs and sons have old stock

edit. just checked and no greys left sorry

Edited by kimi

Incase anyone is interested, i have a brand new Buzz Peacoat in a size 40 for sale. I only just received it, never worn. Beautiful quality, and very warm and heavy but i guess i just prefer my flight jackets.

i'd let it go for £650 delivered in the UK.

Toyo Enterprises e-mailed me back. Sounds promising after they get rid of the current production.

Thank you for your inquiry and interests to our products.

Unfortunately we are not sure if we make M65622 again or not at the moment that the new type BR65622 has been released recently.

Moreover M63866 is already all sold out. Sorry.

Edited by Goominim

Trust me, i begged them to continue making the old ones and i'm the biggest BR dealer outside of Japan, no dice.

i'm surprised by this, your Buzz range is pretty small compared to buzzricksons.com or historypreservation.com

You have to remember that i have three stores, so multiply whatever you see on our site by three. That coupled with the fact that a LOT of what is on HP's site isn't current season product because he buys deep on some items and there's a lot of BR stuff that never makes it onto the Self Edge website. There's currently at least 3 jackets we have in all the stores that aren't on our site (BRxWG rain coat, BRxWG Phase Changing Jacket, etc..) and also accessories like gloves, hats, etc..

Kiya, can you or anyone else here point me to some better pix of Buzz jeans than what is on HPA's site? Looking for model 1942 M43019N. Size 38 SC 66s and 47s are big on me but I think the waist on the size 36 would be too small. HPA says they can get in the size 37 Buzz jeans, but I'm not finding much of anything about them on the net.

Kiya, can you or anyone else here point me to some better pix of Buzz jeans than what is on HPA's site? Looking for model 1942 M43019N. Size 38 SC 66s and 47s are big on me but I think the waist on the size 36 would be too small. HPA says they can get in the size 37 Buzz jeans, but I'm not finding much of anything about them on the net.

Are they made by Sugar Cane for Buzz or is it exclusive?

No idea about BR jeans, we used to carry them about five years ago but they didn't do too well because at the time they were basically SC jeans at a higher price-point with slightly different rivets/patch.

If HPA is telling you they can get you the jeans in a 37 then go for it, they've been selling the brand for years and know it well.

Are they made by Sugar Cane for Buzz or is it exclusive?

All Buzz Rickson products are made by Toyo Enterprises, same company that makes Sugar Cane, Mister Freedom, Sun Surf, Style Eyes, Star of Hollywood, Indian Motorcycle, etc.

Setterman,

Here's some BR jeans, but they only go up to a 36:

http://www.mrmuddandmrgold.com/en/brands/buzz-ricksons/buzz-ricksons-jeans.html