Buzz Rickson

partytaco

Setterman,

Here's some BR jeans, but they only go up to a 36:

http://www.mrmuddand...sons-jeans.html

Thanks. Did see those, they're 1950 model. Was hoping to find some pix of the '42 model. Though I imagine I'm not going to see a helluva lot different between them and a pair of SC 47s other than the buttons and leather patch.

Kiya, can you or anyone else here point me to some better pix of Buzz jeans than what is on HPA's site? Looking for model 1942 M43019N. Size 38 SC 66s and 47s are big on me but I think the waist on the size 36 would be too small. HPA says they can get in the size 37 Buzz jeans, but I'm not finding much of anything about them on the net.

It's not listed anymore, but have you contacted http://www.buzzrickson.com/ (euro distib.). They still might have some pix for you...

You have to remember that i have three stores, so multiply whatever you see on our site by three. That coupled with the fact that a LOT of what is on HP's site isn't current season product because he buys deep on some items and there's a lot of BR stuff that never makes it onto the Self Edge website. There's currently at least 3 jackets we have in all the stores that aren't on our site (BRxWG rain coat, BRxWG Phase Changing Jacket, etc..) and also accessories like gloves, hats, etc..

I wish you guys would carry more BR, i always get great service from SE but to be honest Mr Mudd & Mr gold and Buzz.com always have better selection and stock

I wish you guys would carry more BR, i always get great service from SE but to be honest Mr Mudd & Mr gold and Buzz.com always have better selection and stock

It's really hard playing the balance between stocking something you like and stocking something that sells. Like i said earlier, we carry a lot more BR products than what you see online, we currently have multiple jackets and accessories which we didn't put in the online store, we do this so that people see something fresh when they come into the three stores. It's no fun going into a store and just seeing the exact stuff that's online, you lose the excitement of even visiting a retail store then.

^ I had no idea you guys did that. I've only been to the store a few times, but I'll need to make it a point to visit every time I'm in the city now

We do that with every brand we carry, not just BR.

It's really hard playing the balance between stocking something you like and stocking something that sells. Like i said earlier, we carry a lot more BR products than what you see online, we currently have multiple jackets and accessories which we didn't put in the online store, we do this so that people see something fresh when they come into the three stores. It's no fun going into a store and just seeing the exact stuff that's online, you lose the excitement of even visiting a retail store then.

what about having an "international" online store as i'm sure there's lots of people who won't be able to make it instore?

^ yes, i mean keeping the original online store for the US only, and an additional online international store that has the stuff that's not on current online store for international customers who for whatever reason can't get instore?

Whow, that's the same shirt?? That's amazing, you must have washed that thing quite often?

dumbass question but how do u guys size the buzz gloves?

really want a pair but what size to get

hey kiya, the one on the left i bought from you a couple years ago and the one on the right is new, not yet worn. i live in tampa heat and humidity and wash everything often :) thanks everyone for the rep

Edited by lance

if it's anything like normal gloves, then measure your pointer to pinky finger knuckles all the way around (about 7-8 inches typically, and just do you know that you're in the right part of your hand's ballpark :D)

Go to a local shop that sells gloves and try a pair on. Note your size - a proper glove size, not S, M or L, etc. Order that size in the Buzz gloves. Job done.

buzz rickson chambrays - 2 years wear, new. great shirt!

016-1.jpg?t=1327178615

man that old chambray looks great, i had no idea it would fade so much, did it shrink much aswell?

i think you might have pushed me over the edge.

ps. my size 40 brand new buzz peacoat now for sale here: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/132166-buzz-rickson-peacoat-size-40-brand-new/ super nice but just don't suit me.

Go to a local shop that sells gloves and try a pair on. Note your size - a proper glove size, not S, M or L, etc. Order that size in the Buzz gloves. Job done.

a proper size is in numbers right? like 9, 10, etc...?

buzz rickson chambrays - 2 years wear, new. great shirt!

016-1.jpg?t=1327178615

This is why I love Toyo stuff. This is also why I love buying nice things and then wearing the shit out of them. My favorite part about this picture though, is the implication that you liked your Rickson chambray enough on the first go that the only adequate replacement/addition was the same shirt again. You're my kind of guy.