Superswap v5

tac0tron

6 is what you call an even number, not odd. Also:

1 2 3 4 5 6

5 4 2 3 6 1

Tadah! fucking magic. I don't even get what the problem might possibly be here, how do you people not get this?

Goddamn it, it made total sense when I wrote it out. Partner, plz send basic math textbooks.

is it kosher to PM my swapmate to figure out some more info? maybe we can play a word association game. all i can gather from my superstalking is that they like to buy rare denim collabs and then sell them on marketplace when they dont fit.

i wanna send them stuff they'll really enjoy...

it's secret santa, but in april. you don't ask the person you randomly drew what they'd like...

wasn't gonna ask them what they wanted. just trying to get an indication of who they were.

but i think you guys are right. no contact. i'll make my package universally enjoyable.

search their name, then search their posts, then see where they post and what they post about. if you're still stuck, just get a bunch of shit that's kind of native/exclusive to your area.

is it kosher to PM my swapmate to figure out some more info? maybe we can play a word association game. all i can gather from my superstalking is that they like to buy rare denim collabs and then sell them on marketplace when they dont fit.

i wanna send them stuff they'll really enjoy...

i think it would be okay to do like half of the box be something they are interested in and the other half suprises

also, people already got their swapping partners?

I would be kind of sad if my swapmate pm'd me asking for more info..

i like surprises

it could still be a surprise. maybe sam & tarotron could come up with some stock questions that everyone should answer, and send them to our swap partners. it'd only help to get a better sense of your partners interest, and yet the surprise still wouldn't be ruined.