Superswap v5

tac0tron

Limits are always difficult and have proven to be with these kinds of things. I think you should ONLY be JOINING this exchange for the sake of GIVING and not receiving.

If you don't think you can put together a dope package, regardless of the $ value, don't fuckin' sign up. <3

Limits are always difficult and have proven to be with these kinds of things. I think you should ONLY be JOINING this exchange for the sake of GIVING and not receiving.

If you don't think you can put together a dope package, regardless of the $ value, don't fuckin' sign up. <3

that's exactly the thing though. we can't tell whether a person will send a good package or not or will put enough effort. in past swaps it's clear some people don't put enough effort in than what they receive and that's definitely not fair. (see first post under the not so awesome package.. yeah. that was sent to me). at least with a bit of a minimum there's some sense of security. i don't want people to get fucked over like i did and as many other participants have in previous swaps.

cool, thanks everyone for being so awesome about sending your emails in. eean, so that we can put you on the list, you should just email us an address that you know will receive your package, and when you figure out the address you'll be moving to, we'll notify your partner :)