Pure Blue Japan

midnight

that can't be right.... unless you also use your phone to chop veggies.

i went tts with my 005 in a size 30. will there be a big amount of stretch in the waist? any help would be greatly appreciated incase im in time to switch the order to a 29.

I wear a 31 in 710s, went one size up to 32 for the 005s (32 is pretty much TTS for me.) I feel as if the 31 would've been closer to the way the 710s fit, but I still like the 32s. Just a little fuller everywhere, and less taper below the knee (no taper actually.) The waist will stretch plenty if it needs to.

Edited by blackfuture

that's a very accurate assumption as one wash just means they took a raw pair and gave them a heavy duty wash to shrink them down, eliminating that first step for you. it's in the nature of all denim to stretch under pressure, but with a slim tapered cut like the 013s, I wouldn't size down much if at all. maybe 1 if you've got small legs.

Is that a full-on hole in the left thigh after a month and a half? What are you doing in these things?

The hole looks like it's at the bottom of the front pocket area, so if he's carrying keys or something, he could develop a hole there. That said, I think a month and half is still pretty quick to develop a hole