Pure Blue Japan

midnight

I find that going off measurements the PBJ 011 012 013, slim tapered cuts might not be flattering on anyone except people with very skinny knees and thighs. And i mean shaved down knee bones. The knees are always very tight on the specs compared to all other slim tapered cuts that interest me. The thigh is ok and all that, but ive seen them tend to hourglass on people. On the above guy they just look tight all over, but i wish there was some way of giving this feedback, as i always see them fit just a bit off on people.

I find that going off measurements the PBJ 011 012 013, slim tapered cuts might not be flattering on anyone except people with very skinny knees and thighs. And i mean shaved down knee bones. The knees are always very tight on the specs compared to all other slim tapered cuts that interest me. The thigh is ok and all that, but ive seen them tend to hourglass on people. On the above guy they just look tight all over, but i wish there was some way of giving this feedback, as i always see them fit just a bit off on people.

The measurements on PBJs slim tapered fits are pretty misleading. Yeah the knee is quite a bit slimmer than other brands slim tapered fits but the larger leg opening in comparison to other brands kinda counteracts the knee. Theres quite a sharp taper from the thigh to the knee but its basically straight from the knee down so the smaller knee really isn't noticeable. You just need to size right. I have both the 11 and the 13 and the fit is pretty much identical to my IH 301s, my SG 3109, and my tapered SExFHxRJBs. 

Edit - I also have pretty muscular legs so it can work, again you just need to size right.

Edited by B-Sandy

The measurements on PBJs slim tapered fits are pretty misleading. Yeah the knee is quite a bit slimmer than other brands slim tapered fits but the larger leg opening in comparison to other brands kinda counteracts the knee. Theres quite a sharp taper from the thigh to the knee but its basically straight from the knee down so the smaller knee really isn't noticeable. You just need to size right. I have both the 11 and the 13 and the fit is pretty much identical to my IH 301s, my SG 3109, and my tapered SExFHxRJBs.

Edit - I also have pretty muscular legs so it can work, again you just need to size right.

Yeah. I should have upsized. I size them according to my

dior 19 cm. Damn

That's an on point description if the slim tapered fit

007s after ~18 wears.  The crotch is slightly tighter than my other pair of raws, but the waist and lower thighs feel great.

Thoughts/comments appreciated.

Look good to me! 

* Could use a hem upon second look, unless you want the stacks. (Shoes make it easier to judge  :) )

Edited by jonny

Is it me or is it incredibly hard for pbjs to form whiskers? I've worn my xx-13s maybe ~25 times and there's little definition on them.

Edit: Well I saw some past evo pics of xx-013 and it looks like they never seem to get those really defined whiskers. *shrug 

Edited by playgfordisabled

Is it me or is it incredibly hard for pbjs to form whiskers? I've worn my xx-13s maybe ~25 times and there's little definition on them.

Edit: Well I saw some past evo pics of xx-013 and it seems they never seem to get those really defined whiskers. *shrug

Mann those showed up first for me within 3-4 weeks on my 7s

Edit: Well I saw some past evo pics of xx-013 and it looks like they never seem to get those really defined whiskers. *shrug

I do not have this problem in my 007's.

They look like they have dog hair on them. I have tried on the 7's and own the 12's and they are definitely not that hairy.

@playgfordisabled

i think the reason for a "lack" of whiskers on the 013 is the combination of a low rise and the fact that most people sag them a little because of the fit (slim tapered). from my experience, when i wore my SG 1101, they were a low rise straight, i was sagging them and i didnt have a lot of whiskers. compare that with my current jean, SDA D1546 which is a high rise straight worn at the hips, i have more whiskers on those.

• 2 weeks later...