Pure Blue Japan

midnight

yo will47 whats your true waist size?

im a 28 and i want to make sure 28's in xx-005 will fit me perfecto

I wear a 29 in most stuff... 29 in Skull & Nudie, 28 in Somét, 26 in APC. Haven't measured my actual waist size recently, but I think it's around 29 or 30.

PBJs from Blue in Green. Not sure what model, though, but it's a slimmer cut. No washes, no soaks, and haven't started wearing them yet. I'm about 6' and 140 lb; these are a size 28. Not quite as tight as I'd like in the waist, so I might do a warm / hot soak (though not sure if it's worth it if I'll lose all that stacking)

click for bigger image:

TN_pbjs_front.jpg

TN_pbjs_back.jpg

TN_pbjs_side.jpg

Man that fit is perfect. Too bad you have to soak... but im sure they'll look great after soak too.

PBJ 005

I honestly dont know how many months. I think about 2 or 3.

Pre-wash

blagh088.jpg

blagh090.jpg

Post-wash

Sorry for stupid pics

blagh092.jpg

blagh093.jpg

Everytime i see a pair of pbj's it makes me want them more and more....

This pairs has really convinced me though

IMG_0171.jpg

I'm sorry, I know most of you guys hate these questions but I really I need some sizing advice here.

I'm thinking of getting a 007 or 005. I'm a true 29". Was thinking of sizing down 1 since PBJ stretches alot. I would also like to achieve a slimmer fit with them. Would you guys recommend that ?

Thanks in advance.

the purple undertones are 40% of the overall color, and the indigo 60%. the purple jeans are unique because of the clash of the two colors - good news is its in a unique way - not like you raided Prince's closet.

anyone have advice on what tops to wear with this color? i've keeping it white, gray, black tops & tee's

fit pics for reference

IMG_2511.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

Got these to alternate with my flatheads for work. Went with a size33 (1 up from true waist). Wanted a loose fit after wearing true to size f310s for 4 months. Took these pics last night after a long hot soak and one week of wear. Very unique jeans.

I have well outgrown my 005s, and will soon post pics after a first wash--if anyone's interested, I'll probably be getting rid of these for around $75...W30