worst movies you've ever seen...

gfunkdocta

Co-sign on Transporter 3, shit was painful to watch

-Legion

-

(theme song goes kinda hard tho) - so terrible couldnt get past the first 10 minutes

-Skyline

But the worst and also my favorite movie, none other than The Room. Watched it at least 3 times already and cant get enough.

You dare....YOU DARE...insult Nic Cage!?!?!

I'm a big Nic Cage supporter who believes his great work more than makes up for the unfortunate shit he's prone to making, but National Treasure wasn't good. I mean hell, wasn't I the guy who began the Nic Cage thread to invite discussion on his career? I'm a defender, brother. We have to stick together.

Juno

Black Swan

Public Enemies (fuck the shit out of this movie)

+1 for broken flowers...sorry bill, the oscar ship sailed without you on it

Elephant. Nope, not deep, just shitty and annoying.

Black Swan? I'd respectfully disagree on that one, but fuck, Public Enemies was awful. And Elephant? That was one the most idiotic things I've seen. I'm glad you introduced that into the conversation.

Black Swan? I'd respectfully disagree on that one, but fuck, Public Enemies was awful. And Elephant? That was one the most idiotic things I've seen. I'm glad you introduced that into the conversation.

Black Swan was fucking horrible, I could barely sit through it. Somehow people got the impression that it was a.) deep, b.) artistic or c.) powerful, but it was incredibly ham-fisted and lacked any and all of the subtlety that would've made it any of those things. 0/10.

Black Swan was fucking horrible, I could barely sit through it. Somehow people got the impression that it was a.) deep, b.) artistic or c.) powerful, but it was incredibly ham-fisted and lacked any and all of the subtlety that would've made it any of those things. 0/10.

this

fuckin hated that movie