Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

By proof of shipping do you mean like a receipt from the post office and tracking details? I just sold some big ticket items and I think I took the right precautions (tracking, signature on delivery). Still dont want to get fucked for 1k worth though

I ship all items outside Australia with our pack & track, which has to be signed for and comes with tracking, and I always take a picture of the shipping form with tracking number and their address in clear view (and the item on the side if I can fit it in the picture)

Stories about people fucking up clothing and sending it back kind of scares me, since I don't take a ton of pictures when I sell stuff, but luckily that hasn't happened yet

how is that a good thing

moving away from autocopping mall brand tier shit since about 5-6 years ago

and makes me more aware about spending money (spend more but buy much less frequently, save the rest for more substantial things like a property n stuff)

Maybe the accident in question was the kid scribbling on the wall. Then the father cut the piece of wall paper out and framed it.

The colour of the wall and the colour in the background of the picture look identical.

po_boy got fooled by the double entendre.

just curious, why do you say that?

i like their sweats.

First exposure on here to them was people having QC issues, and so many of their designs look like 'me-too' copies of Veilance and Acronym-esque shells. Granted, their sweats are nice (and not too expensive), but I feel like certain brands have a specific style and DNA, and Isaora never struck me as producing something that was unique to their brand. If you look at their shop, the Ultrasonic Mac and M65 look surprisingly similar to the Veilance Galvanic and Field Jacket, respectively. While it is difficult to iterate from known archetypes, I don't see anything that Arc'teryx, Stone or Acronym haven't done better. 

This is my opinion, and clearly there are people who appreciate Isaora, and I can see that they have tightened up design and quality since their initiation, so I'm just voicing a lone dissenting perspective. 

Edited by po_boy_fuuma_hatesbürgerz

are these fits that much worse than diehard sufu ro fan's though? at least fobs and celebs can afford it, the real victims are teens working 100+ hours or blowing their savings to buy a pair of sneakers or diaper pants

1431711674707.jpg

he must've just discovered SZ

Those aren't ph or guidis tho

are these fits that much worse than diehard sufu ro fan's though?

Yes.

The pic you posted is a bit of a strawman.

want to clarify that I don't think being a "real" ro fan whatever that means is important. At the end of the day all you are doing is paying (a lot) of money for something that someone else had made, and that doesn't make you authentic or anything.

[...] the real victims are teens working 100+ hours or blowing their savings to buy a pair of sneakers or diaper pants

Or FBTs or Bernhard Willhelm Campers or Common Projects or whatever.

Ain´t nothing wrong with saving up if you really want something. 

Yes.

The pic you posted is a bit of a strawman.

want to clarify that I don't think being a "real" ro fan whatever that means is important. At the end of the day all you are doing is paying (a lot) of money for something that someone else had made, and that doesn't make you authentic or anything.

I would argue that the general act of striving for something that you appreciate is more authentic than indiscriminately buying one of everything because you won't even feel it and like bragging on the internet.

Edited by Stacks