Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Mad girls I went to high school with (only graduated three yrs ago) are getting knocked up and keeping the kid. Wtf is wrong with people

That's called America

that's called a lack of life planning and a lack of birth control

or lack of control. learn to nut outside. yo when in doubt, u best pull out

or lack of control. learn to nut outside. yo when in doubt, u best pull out

alternatively why not ask politely if you can nut in her butt

IFhUe3G.gif

urban techwear is cool

Me49S3v.jpg

alternatively why not ask politely if you can nut in her butt

well if you're doin butt seks in the 1st place u wouldn't even have to ask (2 unload in ass cavern).

if u doin standard vag seks, even if u asked all politely nice-like AND let's say for argument sake the bz agreed, how would that be possible?  i mean u could attempt a forced entry, but that non lubed non welcoming ass  just wouldn't b ready...thus the bz's consent/premature ass-welcome would definitely b retracted, no (anyway what kinda bz gonna let u do this if they not prepared?)?

that aside, why not do the most logical thing?  if you don't wanna bust a bukkake, just have her swallow the load.  DUH

Edited by SSchadenfreude

i made it in time for advanced sex education

Edited by jamokes

well if you're doin butt seks in the 1st place u wouldn't even have to ask (2 unload in ass cavern).

if u doin standard vag seks, even if u asked all politely nice-like AND let's say for argument sake the bz agreed, how would that be possible?  i mean u attempt a forced entry, but that non lubed non welcoming ass  just wouldn't b ready...thus the bz's consent/premature ass-welcome would definitely b retracted, no?

if ur gonna take the conversation there, why not do the most logical thing?  if you don't wanna bust a bukkake, just have her swallow the load.  DUH

i was mostly joking. but you can tell if she's freaky enough for that or not from her reaction if you try to rub a finger in the brown hole. obvs i wouldn't go in there without lube, that's just asking for it

i was mostly joking. but you can tell if she's freaky enough for that or not from her reaction if you try to rub a finger in the brown hole. obvs i wouldn't go in there without lube, that's just asking for it

oh i c.  

BUT there are girls that take the finger in the rosebud but sometimes refuse the wang

My girlfriend is in Chicago for two weeks and she took my electric toothbrush charger with her on accident and left the charger for whatever she needed here. My toothbrush battery died the first night she was gone and now I have to brush manually like a peasant until she comes back.

So if Cara messages me on Facebook. What is the best way to say "I'm great now stop hitting me up"

So if Cara messages me on Facebook. What is the best way to say "I'm great now stop hitting me up"

"I'm great now stop hitting me up" 

yw

motherfucker on eBay copied my listing information verbatim and even copied the formatting (what is italicized, which color fonts where, etc.)

then he has the audacity to add, "I tried my best to describe the item, so please ask before bidding if you have any query."

what the heeeeeellllllllllllll

Edited by _ironman

same thing happened to me, i sold some boots on ebay and met with the buyer for a local pickup.

he re-listed on styleforum for way more than he purchased, used my description, and all my pics.

i got em for about $20 from a consignment shop, sold em for $60 or $70, then he re-listed at $300.

*went down to $220, i dunno when they sold for

it was annoying, but i didn't say anything.

he was even trying to trade me a herschel backpack +cash for em lol

Edited by ejm285

my listing is active though

i can kinda get it when lazy fucks who actually purchased your very item re-use your shit i've had that happen several times now

but this guy has his own. and he didn't even do it right. he copied some lo-res version of the photos. it's not even that hard to get the image link for the hi-res one off of eBay's stupid flash viewer

where to buy bapex?? the bape site only has one model which i'm not crazy about.

where to buy bapex?? the bape site only has one model which i'm not crazy about.

Yo I thought u gettin that big boy $. Kop a big boy watch

what do you suggest? 

woogie prolly gonna recommend some $30k shit.

broke boyz watches: Omega seamaster, speedy pro, Rollie daytona (hypebeast watch), calibre de cartier.

what do you suggest?

What's the budget? (0)

What's the budget? (0)

whatever a bapex costs (6)

i'm not about to spend 6 figures on a watch when i don't even own a house/condo, which is why i was thinking bapex. and my idea of big boy $ is probably a lot less than what you consider big boy $ =]

but realistically low-mid 5 figures is all i would want to spend on a watch that i will probably break/lose

Bapex and all those rolly "inspired" jawns r just a waste of money IMHO.

Go hard or go cheap.

Nah, but I just I use a digital suunto 4 outdoor shit besides golf and yachts.

Kuya keepin it OG urahara with thisbZsIhJV.jpg

Good for dirty work, slopes, skatepark and etc

Casio is good for slopes? Way to go perpetuatin racism! I like!

P.s. damn herp. U got some monkey punch hands lulz

Edited by SSchadenfreude

whatever a bapex costs (6)

i'm not about to spend 6 figures on a watch when i don't even own a house/condo, which is why i was thinking bapex. and my idea of big boy $ is probably a lot less than what you consider big boy $ =]

but realistically low-mid 5 figures is all i would want to spend on a watch that i will probably break/lose

Save moneys. Then kop this

http://blog.perpetuelle.com/watches/closer-look-panerai-pocket-watch-pam-446-video/

djrajio only wears ap

wrong thread yo^

still think that was a dope fit don't think character is as nice

wish I could have seen tomlins face when he found about the 100k fine and possible loss of pick, such a smug mofo