Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

can someone from NY try a cronut from ansel for me?  if people gonna blackmarket them for 20-40 dollars, tell me what's up.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/05/30/cronut-craze-has-sparked-40-pop-blackmarket-for-pastry/

ps: will discuss possible need for proxy service to LA, if they are worth it.

I live 15 minutes away, went sat morning got there 7:45, then them chinese resellers showed up WTF, no cronut for me.

Edited by DaBestSpoona

just ate a sandwich of some delicious as hell boars head thin sliced chicken after 6 years of die-hard vegetarianism. damn, i was missing out. this shit is SO good.  :D

My girlfriend told me she wants to go on a trip this summer and since she's probably going to pay for the smallest expenses, I've taken the liberty to choose where we're going. She wanted to go to Hawaii but fuck that. I told her no and she offered to pay for her flight to Hawaii if we went (lol). While talking about where we should go she mentioned wanting to go somewhere sunny. I think she wants to go somewhere tropical but instead I booked flights to Whitehorse, Yukon. According to Wikipedia it's sunny for 20 hours a day there in the summer. Should be a fun week.

is this the girl who showed up at your place looking for her friend or a dog and then made herself your girlfriend or something?  i like to think you leave out huge details when you share stories because it always seems a little fucked