Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

i can usually appreciate frugality but the one thing i can't tolerate is cheap toilet paper. if you're gonna rub something across your anus at least once a day, then for fuck sake can you pony up the extra buck fifty for some name-brand minimum 3-ply stuff. a dime saved is not worth a sandpapered butthole.

http://www.chacos.com/US/en/MyChacos

You can make custom Chacos on their website. They're a little bit more expensive, but you can make some cool stuff. That's just a quick mock up I did that I liked. Best part is with the custom feature you can remove the logo.

woah that's pretty crazy. already got a similar pair in all black from some random brand tho x_x you thinking of pulling the trigger? would like to see pics

I am reluctant to admit that I've owned a couple pairs of glasses with clear, non-prescription lenses, and I occasionally wear them even though I have perfectly fine vision. I know how pretty much everyone feels about the subject, and I even feel stupid wearing them knowing it's 100% an accessory and not a necessity. The problem is every time I do I get a lot of complements on them and on how I look in general. I think I have a face shape that just lends itself to glasses and it's one of the only things I can wear and people notice and seem to like it. I've had some Geller frames and a couple pairs of Raen's, and I get by far more compliments when I wear them then when I don't. I try to tell myself it's just an accessory, like a bracelet or necklace, both of which serve no purpose other than being flair, but I still feel stupid. If I had a necklace that got complimented all the time I'd probably wear it every day with no issues. Neg away.

i feel like i'm so excited for the new daft punk that my judgement is clouded on this

The chorus is incredible. There's a version on youtube with that ten second loop on repeat for ten minutes. I listened to it about eight times last night.

So basically I've heard it 500 times and I still like it.

Edited by okonomi

i feel like i'm so excited for the new daft punk that my judgement is clouded on this

nile rodgers dreadlocks

acrylic guitars played with robot gloves

extensive hedi sequins

x_____x

Edited by Denton

Just then while I was walking out of the Hungry Jack's at the end of my suburban street, I saw this kid wearing a black perfecto with black button up, jeans and derbies. The jacket was designed nicely, like the newest TOJ DR, I don't think it was pleather - and this boy was about ten, with glowing mid-length blonde hair. I stood and stared in at him from outside the window for as long as its appropriate to stare at a young boy in a Hungry Jack's, and then I kept walking. I didn't see his parents but his sister was just wearing normal girl clothes. Excluding the shoes, this was genuinely the best outfit I have ever seen anyone wear in Brisbane. Right now as I'm writing this I'm still considering walking back up the street to see if he's still there.

Edited by okonomi

The new Daft Punk is sounding great, cannot wait to hear more of Nile Rodgers contributions to the album!

The only thing that's irking me is that people seem to be amazed at the fact that they're using minimal electronics, more analogue, and live musicians for this record. As if that's never been done for an "electronic" dance record before.

Just then while I was walking out of the Hungry Jack's at the end of my suburban street, I saw this kid wearing a black perfecto with black button up, jeans and derbies. The jacket was designed nicely, like the newest TOJ DR, I don't think it was pleather - and this boy was about ten, with glowing mid-length blonde hair. I stood and stared in at him from outside the window for as long as its appropriate to stare at a young boy in a Hungry Jack's, and then I kept walking. I didn't see his parents but his sister was just wearing normal girl clothes. Excluding the shoes, this was genuinely the best outfit I have ever seen anyone wear in Brisbane. Right now as I'm writing this I'm still considering walking back up the street to see if he's still there.

jesus

dudes aint even out here enjoying coachella b. droppin mad money out there just to take pictures in front of a bunch of stuff.

dudes aint even out here enjoying life son because they're too busy trying to tell everyone where they are and how much fun their having. there is nothing fun about taking twenty pictures to make sure you look good on fb.

Edited by ordo

I am reluctant to admit that I've owned a couple pairs of glasses with clear, non-prescription lenses, and I occasionally wear them even though I have perfectly fine vision.

being a guy who has terrible eyesight, i feel it's kinda weak that people do that, but girls do it all time, etc. sometimes, people do look better w/ glasses. you don't have to be sufu approved. just do what makes you feel good--unless killing makes you feel good.

Edited by wahwho11

dudes aint even out here enjoying coachella b. droppin mad money out there just to take pictures in front of a bunch of stuff.

dudes aint even out here enjoying life son because they're too busy trying to tell everyone where they are and how much fun their having. there is nothing fun about taking twenty pictures to make sure you look good on fb.

i said this a few comments back... still pertinent as fuck though. just sub coachella with every other event in the world.

http://jaipaul.bandc.../album/jai-paul

jai paul just came all over my fucking face

pause that daft punk loop and listen

guh this album is brilliant. track 2.

some debate as to whether it is or isn't jai paul though. no idea where to get a higher quality version of this either now it's been pulled...

Edited by philosophiliac