Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Today i realized just how cynical i am. Anyone know how to not be so cynical?

don't ask me, dick.

learn to enjoy small things in life and not to take things seriously. stop hating on everything, that just makes things worse. don't look at a dude wearing farmous star clothes and hate on him, bitches in uggs, etc.

and don't read my posts. i've been brewing a lot of stupid stuff lately. hmmm, how do i stop being so cynical?

Edited by wahwho11

people know the supreme court doesn't consult facebook profile pics when they're considering a case right?

I don't really think that's the point. It's an easy way for people to show their support for a cause they believe in, and maybe at some level the solidarity is noticed and mentioned to someone with influence in the matter. It doesn't hurt anything to show some support, and not everything is "lame" just because it's widely backed.

Also looking for an answer.

altruism and selflessness. go work at a soup kitchen for a bit, or donate your time tutoring some inner-city kids. :) works wonders for the soul.

/hippie

i dont know what it is but people suck nowadays. people out here schemin, hatin, robbin, rapin and a host of other shit. im not saying these things have never existed but since when did they become so acceptable?

I even came across some random womens magazine article instructing women on how to successfully cheat on their spouses.

the world is shit.

http://www.reddit.co...rt_iii_outfits/

goth ninja strategy guide

i recently searched #gothninja on tumblr

and i immediately closed out of all browser windows

that shit is a fucking foul plague

"Despite its modicum of popularity, most MFAers don't understand how to play Goth Ninja, level up, or even how the class system works."

"One of the biggest accomplishments in Goth Ninja is to acquire a grail. That is, the first time a low level character acquires a high-level piece of loot. Having acquired a grail shows that you're a dedicated character and you've probably dedicated some time to your class."

I don't even know what's going on in the world anymore.

Edited by breams

"Despite its modicum of popularity, most MFAers don't understand how to play Goth Ninja, level up, or even how the class system works."

"One of the biggest accomplishments in Goth Ninja is to acquire a grail. That is, the first time a low level character acquires a high-level piece of loot. Having acquired a grail shows that you're a dedicated character and you've probably dedicated some time to your class."

I don't even know what's going on in the world anymore.

It's pretty clearly a joke...

edit: I'll facepalm if things like DnD-esque "classes" become canon for men's fashion.

Edited by philosophiliac