Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

i can always figure out and help with everyones problems but my own.

and i don't know about taking advice from friends cause like, we're all fucking crazy so its just a different approach at crazy i guess.

if you're in a city you should look into your local anarchist community, they tend to be fond of polyamory

I wouldn't be so harsh about that if I were you. Times are changing and not everyone is settling for the traditional married heterosexual monogamous social construct of perfect coupling.

if you're in a city you should look into your local anarchist community, they tend to be fond of polyamory

what's funny is the last 2 girls I hooked up with claimed they were "polyamorous"

and then they got mad when I slept with someone else

always a "sounds good on paper concept"

mom: why are you eating eggs everyday?! all that cholesterol and fat will clog your arteries!!

me: if that was the case, then i guess your arteries are clogged already cause you eat a ton of almonds and shrimp everyday and they're high in fat and cholesterol. *shows her nutrition facts*

mom: (doesn't even look at it) but that's different!

me: how is that different?

mom: the girls at the office say they're really good for you and health magazines too!

me: um, a lot of Olympic athletes eat more than three eggs a day during training... they even say so on TV. and it's not like i don't exercise. so how is eating eggs not good for you?

mom: OH MY GOD they're gonna die young. i'm gonna tell your aunt to watch what your cousin is eating. isn't he on his school's basketball team?

a few days later, my aunt called and got mad at me for the same reason

mom science

ywhAs.jpg

hey you're so happy and not thinking about your ex or anything when a wild "Hey" texts appears. Oh look she's "talking" to some guy now. Oh remember those feelings you once had but disappeared, oh look they are appearing again and you're sad. So you listen to MBDTF and get even more sad you aren't Kanye West and can't shit on your ex's life with money, clothes, and hoes.

So you listen to MBDTF and get even more sad you aren't Kanye West and can't shit on your ex's life with money, clothes, and hoes.

Thing is though, Kanye could barely shit on his exes either cause all his girls would be used to that shit. Then there's the fact that Kanye's accustomed to his status of ballerness, so he feels no more satisfaction than you do with your own status.

ergo, Kanye is no better with ex girls than you.

I ran into these girls tonight and they were pissed off and giving me the business after I made fun of them for taking facebook photos with a fucking canon 5d

"damn, you girls take this shit seriously, huh?"

pretty innocent statement imo

Edited by jayrock