Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I'm currently working on uploading the products to a new online adult store (I work for a marketing business who was commisioned to create the site). Apparently this thing, called the Fabulous Lover, is an anal product:

PC-C22019-289x300.jpg

Can anyone explain to me how you're supposed to use that?

I was chatting with a buddy the other day who's a photographer and he was talking about how he can't stand doing product shots, how he'll get a job shooting a tube of lipstick and have to spend hours on hours turning it a millimeter one way or the other to get the lighting and composition right. When I look at whatever this is (and I'm starting to think it's for a guy maybe?) I'm less confused about what it is, and more amused that some regular (and prob highly introverted) photographer had to stare at it for hours, slightly turning them and spacing them a millimeter at a time and adjusting the lighting until this buttplug with spiked pad hit the light just right to get the finished shot. Talk about disconnecting.

Going to lunch with a friend tomorrow to discus the beginnings of a brand for his store. I might be taking a creative director role in it. Brand will be tees, then hopefully some cut and sew. I will mostly focus on developing good quality C&S. The brand will probably have strong Americana and Militaria themes. Once I get some preliminary designs goin, I might show em to you guys to get feedback.

not hating, but what a surprise.

I went over my ideas with the dude, but he seems afraid of the costs. Gonna help him do some t-shirts, but my excitement has definitely cooled. He's even not sure about really creating a line, he more just wants to promote the store. I think I may try to do some cut and sew by myself, but IDK if it will work out. Might as well try, I guess?

i assume this is a guess

yes, cause the question mark. its like a hopeful guess.

if it's for a guy i'm really perplexed by where that brush thing is supposed to go -- it would either hit the tail bone if pointed down, or go right into the balls sack if pointed up :-)

wouldn't the textured part then be massaging the taint?

I had a dream I bought six blocks of Detroit, put a giant geodesic dome over it all, and opened up a laser tag arena in it.

you need to watch "escape from new york" !

I had a dream I bought six blocks of Detroit, put a giant geodesic dome over it all, and opened up a laser tag arena in it.

i had a dream that the 4 horsemen held a discussion panel for the general public before the apocalypse

harold bloom was one of the horsemen

http://www.complex.c...forums/#gallery

has anybody read this yet? im not so much interested in the superfuture write up, but the jawnz.com write up made me realize i don't remember who started that forum. it wasn't sonicvoodoo was it??

i swear complex is always like 3 years behind on everything

last night, I chilled with some friends while they smoked salvia. Everyone was all giggly and stuff for a while and then one girl started freaking the fuck out. At first, she was got really scared and talked about how she wanted to die. then, my friend tried to comfort her and she started screaming at him to stop. After that, she just chanted "x-box" for like five minutes. Shit was pretty crazy.

lmao