Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

oh my god. the people in the apartment next to mine are having sex and it's shaking my wall

this is the worst. nothing quite like sitting home alone hearing some couple screwing like a sailor on shore leave.

ITS COOL THO THIS EPISODE OF THE SIMPSONS IS JUST AS FUN I BET

Super cute girl at coffee shop, we make eye contact. Start small talking, seems nice also. Brown hair, fit, nice smile, all around attractive. Asks what church I go to, says she does bible study here 3x / week. :/

'hey okayokay, how is your relationship with jesus today?'

i rlly need a job. i dunno who will hire me cause i go off 2 school in late august. considering going to a local temp agency... input? wat do i need 2 know?

i worked temp for a bit. one of the jobs was AWFUL (inspecting welds on some unidentifiable toyota part with a flashlight, 500 / day or something) and the other was pretty good (actually working on things with a project team, though I'm fairly sure I wasn't supposed to be doing the things i was doing and i just lucked out.)

Oh shit. Just realized today was mah bday. I'm no longer a teen. Feels good!

Edit:

I'm hoping this doesn't come off as spam but my little brother just released a video that blew my mind and I wanted to share it with the online community!

He's 16 and is looking to turn this into a profession. He's spending countless hours editing and filming every single day. His passion inspires my drive to succeed and I would love it if you guys could help spread this or like his page/video!

mfWI7HhfVCI

Thanks!

Oh shit. Just realized today was mah bday. I'm no longer a teen. Feels good!

Happy birthday bud. From what I can tell, your brother is proficient for a kid his age, but really what do I know. Also, is that you high-knee jump roping?