Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

haha! yeah i feel the same kind of. i asked her to finish packing her belongings but to no avail. when she left, i immediately finished packing her stuff, whatever was really left. everything else will be slowly tossed to the dumpster as the days go by, don't really care. her behavior and lack of responsibility is really taking toll on the relationship, but a topic for another thread...

haha! yeah i feel the same kind of. i asked her to finish packing her belongings but to no avail. when she left, i immediately finished packing her stuff, whatever was really left. everything else will be slowly tossed to the dumpster as the days go by, don't really care. her behavior and lack of responsibility is really taking toll on the relationship, but a topic for another thread...

continue your story you must

dr;tl version:

nothing new needs to be said really. don't live with your g/f, pretty universal i believe and we were warned. beside that, total lifestyle differences. it's not like we don't have anything in common, the big picture yes, but the little things no, which are the most important b/c it's the little things that count right? it should be better after we both move back to our respective homes post graduation, some breathing room ,,

currently i am just flustered/annoyed b/c i hate moving tbh, shitload of things to caravan and the apt. is filled with 3/4 of her clothes (0) and the fact that we have 7 days to move out as i cannot afford to be charged another month of rent or a prorated amount.ffffuuuu.gif

SHIT GOT REAL

Seoul (The Korea Herald/ANN) - A member of the Korean pop group Iris was stabbed to death by her boyfriend on Sunday (June 19).

Lee Eun-mi, 24, was stabbed multiple times by her boyfriend, surnamed Cho, who got angry after she broke up with him.

http://my.news.yahoo.com/korean-girl-group-member-stabbed-death-085003737.html

^what are you talking about?

Here in Aylmer, Quebec we're getting our asses kicked by rain. Two of the three streets leading back to my home were flooded and blocked off. Thank god I could skip one of the major floodings by snaking my way through the neighborhoods... FAAACK OFFFF