Hey Bryan, Good news! I've found 1 last pair of the Supermarine in olive size 8 hidden in our showroom and I'm holding them aside for you if you're still interested. I don't want to put them online so let me know and I can put the order through and send you an invoice through PayPal. Thanks so much!

YEAHHHHH love u rachel @ outlier

07outlierolivewaterclose.jpg

so yall like that dungaree material over the climbers? its not as water resistant right?

i think that was my main draw to the climbers.

loving 4season og pant. water-resistant and comfortable in 85º heat, unlike 21º denim.

what is best wool tee?

outlier / rapha / icebreazker?

Rapha is cut for biking (long in the back). Icebreaker is decent, but finish quality, colors, etc. had me feeling like I was wearing REI (not that there's anything particularly wrong with that). Haven't had a chance with Outlier, they're always out of my size, but the price is right.

I'd vote Veilance, if you can get them on sale (or are comfortable with a $200 tshirt). Cut is a bit short, but fit's my body type well. Great details and colors.

loving 4season og pant. water-resistant and comfortable in 85º heat, unlike 21º denim.

what is best wool tee?

outlier / rapha / icebreazker?

I've not tried Veilance as per Appleseed, but of the three you mention, I prefer Rapha. Lightweight, flatlocked seams, great finishing/quality. I've been tossing mine into washer/dryer for 3+ years and they are as good as new. Longish, slim cut - size as you would for Japanese clothes.

the veilance ones are pretty good,(price aside) I pretty much lived in my crew neck ones over the winter along with some rapha ones I was sent which wore more as under layers, the veilance tee for F11 called frame are the best to date in terms of fit and material.

so yall like that dungaree material over the climbers? its not as water resistant right?

i think that was my main draw to the climbers.

I ave both materials, and honestly for every day normal situations the dungaree material is AMAZING, it's so light and comfortable, but feels sturdy. Now, for late night secret missions where flexibility, movement and speed matters, the climbers win hands down.

Ups and downs for both

Dungaree material feels more normal, is extremely lightweight, breathable and feels sturdy, but is not quite as forgiving when it comes to movement, and water starts soaking in a bit quicker.

4 season material is def more tech-y, very soft, extremely stretchy and easy to move in, and beads up water a bit more, only downside is unless you are totally down with wearing something that looks a bit different, they won't really go with a lot, other than more technical gear.

Not on quite the same level quality or price wise, but lately I have become fucking OBSESSED with Nike dri-fit shirts and such, so light and soft and comfortable, and on days like today (80+ with massive humidity) wearing the lightest possible garment is a must.

the dri-fit caps are so necessary in the summer. it gets pretty windy around here and i don't like putting product in my hair to keep it down.

uniqlo's dryfit pants were on sale while i was visiting nyc last month. so light and perfect for these hot days coming up. i was shooting a video at the lake while standing at the end of a narrow inlet of land and got hit by a small wave. my pants were absolutely soaked but they dried up within 15-20 minutes. standing around in the wind probably helped too but it was a pleasant surprise to see them dry that quickly.

this post is dedicated to gore tex headgear

purist gore tex 5 panel -- available in ninja-approved black

http://shop.puristboutique.com/products/gore-tex-5-panel-camp-cap

puristss20105panelcaps3.jpg

ll bean gore tex bucket hat -- sup termite_zee

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/68389?pi=1119728&bv=product-_-1138-_-RLP-_-IG110283-_-productname_link&qs=3000086

2688002988941rgn0019502.jpg

NEXUSVII gore tex beanie

http://www.nexus7vn.com/index_b.html

mxsnosa2601.jpg