video was awesome.

^^^^ if only he had a kamekameha somewhere in there it could be better.

wasn't really feeling the first gyakusou shipment, but hopefully they'll step it up. very interested. this thread has made me into a techninj whore. thanks alot.

suscribing... good thread.

veilance F11 wont preview till around august,I think there might be a snippet in this months monocle though.

Please stop saying 'techninj' people. Thanks.

You aren't going to like the Nike IDs I made then.

techninj-ids.jpg

^have those shoes, the but heel ripped. know any way to fix it?

techninj-ids.jpg

I don't mind those because you know your stuff. Mostly I'm just a grumpy bastard though. :D

techninj-ids.jpg

With all due respect, given that this is the ordo, there is likely to be no shoe. :mad:

But there probably is an airship.

I just discovered this awesome thread and had to post something, most of you here will enjoy. The Tannery is having a sale on the FW10 Veilance collection. I just picked up the Cargo Pant LT for half price. Actually, everything Veilance from last season is 50% so you might wanna get on it.

I'd have bought more if it wasn't for the recent ACR drop. I cannot wait to get my hands on the new 3A-5TSR!

try 149 euro for one pack.

my pick from veilance s11,composite jacket in black,really good summer shell,much more breathable than gore in the summer and the mechanical stretch woven on the back is much more comfy than gore when carying backpack in heat.

IMG_0858.jpg

can anybody with the veilance canvas jeans from last season confirm that they really need to be dry cleaned? Hopin I can just throw them in the washing machine...

You can hand wash them, but "Dry Cleaning Recommended" is written on the tag.

Nau was on sale at Giltman a few days ago. Snagged a Shroud of Purrin hoody for 1/2 off, was not aware that was the sort of brand they were dealing in these days, but was quite glad.

My closet is turning into Nau + Outlier + TOJ at this point.

they had like a sample sale for like 50-70% off. some sf member was proxying them, too.

Checked out SI Shadow Project's Stealth Coat today, pretty impressed by how smart they were with the details. Fits well, sharp lines, clean exterior shell and utility pockets on the zip-up inner is a clever idea.

By no means am I a TECHNINJ (sup ordo), but I would actually consider wearing this.

dammit ,who was it?

I could proxy Nau for anyone interested. I believe they do there sample sale/inventory reduction sale four times a year and is now in combination with products from Horny Toad.

Just some cool stuff I came across, not so much urban 'look I'm a ninja!' shit like Acronym¡ stuff is, but more 'I will actually use this shit when hiking across Malaysia this summer' technical wear. I think I'm crossing my ' Clothes for the Great Outdoors' in the 'I want to look like special ops' thread but YMMV.

Triple Aught Design

media.nl?id=9027&c=1126226&h=e49ee0f148f79ce81399

Icebreaker New Zealand

ss11_m_ibqa94001_cwh.jpg

Anybody have any experience with this gear?

i have tons of icebreaker basics for snowboard / running / outdoor activities and i love them. I have found that their lightweight tees are awesome for summer as well as the merino keeps you cool and release moisture / sweat way better than either synthetics and cotton.

+2 for ice breaker, used to wear their marino pullovers under my biking gear during winter, did the trick. The prices were reasonable in NZ, not sure else where.

Yeah, I was debating between Icebreaker and Outlier wool shirts for a trip into hot/humid areas this summer. Might try Icebreaker first.