Options for Buying Japanese Denim

i too had some trouble ordering from 2nd, i think it was my banks fault though but still whatever. I just do proxy now, fuck it. Currently im working on an order from Spe aka japanhookup. if all goes well i know i will be ordering shit on the regular with that dude.

What happened with 2nd? I've received 4 orders from them with no problem...

It's so easy...

before i do that... just wanna know if they will mark item as a gift and declare a lower value.

To makre sure, cut and paste the translation to mark item as low value in your followup confirmation email. You can find it earlier in this thread.

Mine were marked correctly but whether it was because the value on the con note was hard to read or because customs didn't care, the package went straight through.

Buying from 2ND was just too easy. The Samurai's were ordered on Sunday morning, dispatched Sunday arvo and arrived this morning (Wednesday). As you can see I wasn't the first to get to try them out, but if you look closely I got a pleasant surprise. The stickers and mouspad gifts from 2ND were a nice surprise too. ;)

s5000vxbe3.th.jpg

I'm a little scared, they fit just right around the waist even before "the hot soak." I guess that's the danger when buying online without trying them on. Maybe I guessed right in sizing down from 32 to 31, maybe I'll be in a lot of pain. :eek:

Holy shit! 2nd sent you a cat as an extra?! That's pretty awesome. I've only gotten a mouse pad and an air freshner.

since everyone's been buying from rakuten and stuff, would like to ask for feedback on which stores ship internationally, and which ones won't do it...to update the list on the first post.

Great idea. I've personally ordered from 2nd and More-net and both are great. But with so many Rakuten stores, I think there must be more that ship internatinally that aren't on the original list.

To Recap, this the list of Rakuten stores posted that ship internationally:

rebirth

Super-Rag

Earth Market

Vari-shop

More-net

2nd

Hinoya

CPOINT

Who's got more?

I'm thinking about ardering a pair of jeans directly from Samurai, but I'm worried about customs fees because I heard that they won't mark the value of packages down. Has anyone in the US been charged a significant customs fee on a direct Samurai order?

Just another data point; did not see it mentioned anywhere... just got in my SD-105 at a very good price (unmolested with tabs and patch, might I add) from Zipangu Treasures on eBay. He seems to stock an eclectic selection of articles and the communication has been excellent, too.

Edit:

Based in Japan, says he offers a shopping assistant service but seems to be currently on hold...

ahahaha! i understood that, and then it became funnier with your name.

but noone wants really wants syphilis, so it's an enigma, what you just said.

But you'd risk doing it with a (ultra) hot chick that you knew for sure had it, and take a round of anti-biotics for a week to kill it off.

Round of penicillin - $20

Boning say a former Newcastle Knights cheerleader - priceless.

What has this got to do with anything? Absolutely nothing.

I've been in situations where I've HAD to use paypal. My sexihos being one. I know paypal has the shittiest spread for their conversion rate, but if it's the only way... if I hadn't missed the boat on those d1293s, I'd be paypalling a proxy right now for them.

But you'd risk doing it with a (ultra) hot chick that you knew for sure had it, and take a round of anti-biotics for a week to kill it off.

Round of penicillin - $20

Boning say a former Newcastle Knights cheerleader - priceless.

What has this got to do with anything? Absolutely nothing.

I've been in situations where I've HAD to use paypal. My sexihos being one. I know paypal has the shittiest spread for their conversion rate, but if it's the only way... if I hadn't missed the boat on those d1293s, I'd be paypalling a proxy right now for them.

Damn... haven't even thought about that... (I've thought about cheerleader-kind-ofs sometimes though. I was younger).

if anyone wants to order from japan i can recommend two stores, both are really nice.

http://www.pants-shop-avenue.com/index.html,

http://www.jeans-neshi.com/

neshi is very fast, i have ordered 3 lvc's there and they arrived just 4 days later!!!!!!!!!

both are really nice and sip international

just got a reply from 2nd about the shipping. replied back saying it was okay and asked them if they could hem,chain stitch and send the order as a gift and at a lower value. got a email back saying they would. i replied back saying that i was okay with the terms. got another email saying the follow. tried to translate it but i dont seem to understand it. can anyone help me? are they gonna dispatch the item or do i need to reply back saying it is okay?

Message i got

いつもお世話になっております。セカンドの井瀬です。

ご返信ありがとうございます。

それでは作業が終了次第、発送させていただきます。

あとは御到着の方をお楽しみにお待ち下さい(^^

これからも迅速、親切、丁寧をモットーとして

努力をさせて頂きますので、

2ND(セカンド)を今後ともよろしくお願いします。

失礼します。

just got a reply from 2nd about the shipping. replied back saying it was okay and asked them if they could hem,chain stitch and send the order as a gift and at a lower value. got a email back saying they would. i replied back saying that i was okay with the terms. got another email saying the follow. tried to translate it but i dont seem to understand it. can anyone help me? are they gonna dispatch the item or do i need to reply back saying it is okay?

Message i got

いつもお世話になっております。セカンドの井瀬です。

ご返信ありがとうございます。

それでは作業が終了次第、発送させていただきます。

あとは御到着の方をお楽しみにお待ち下さい(^^

これからも迅速、親切、丁寧をモットーとして

努力をさせて頂きますので、

2ND(セカンド)を今後ともよろしくお願いします。

失礼します。

You do not have to reply. You'll get another email soon with an EMS tracking #. You're set.

just ordered a pair of so500xx from 2nd. had a problem where i couldnt choose the ems or airmail shipping. went through with the order just waiting for 2nd to reply back to me with shipping cost to england

im thinking of ordering form 2nd too, how much did they charge for shipping to the uk?

im thinking of ordering form 2nd too, how much did they charge for shipping to the uk?

they told me that shipping wil be 4200YEN. if u are going to order just follow the instuctions in the thread, its easy to order. good luck in ordering.

just ordered my okinawas from mil-mil.net , seems a good site, wouldn't mark down price but i think he agreed to mark as gift.

did it all via 3 emails

now just got to wait a week or 2 cos japan is on somekind of holiday acording to mil-mil