Options for Buying Japanese Denim

15% more $$$.

It's still cheaper to use a proxy and any proxy should be happy to undervalue your item(s) and mark as a gift if you're worried about customs. 2nd won't ship flathead only, probably due to SE. 2nd will still send other items.

Also, for flathead and ironheart contact giles at http://www.flat-head.co.uk or http://www.ironheart.co.uk he ships international and marks as gifts too.

If you find a rakuten store you're not sure about, just order something. they will just cancel it.

smaclo never answered an email, but just cancelled my order so we can add them to the no ship list. ot-emens as well.

Another non-rakuten US shipping site: http://www.clever-id.com/

takes paypal too for all you kiddies with no CC ;) email Shizuo. speaks english well and is very helpful.

who exactly...?

even the ones stated as doing otherwise in the first post of this thread....?

hope things havent changed.

nah the ones that are listed on the first post works, Hinoya for sure...

i've been emailing other rakuten shops about shipping out of Japan, and all replied back saying they dont...

Vanilla Wear

Sputnicks

Pin Head

i think one of them had a beanie that was indigo dyed...

I know there are instructions for setting up an account on Rakuten and placing orders, but I can't seem to find them. Can someone post a link to these instructions?

There is a part that says Address, and one that says Mail Address. Is the Address the physical address and the Mail Address the e-mail address? It is a bit confusing.

There is a part that says Address, and one that says Mail Address. Is the Address the physical address and the Mail Address the e-mail address? It is a bit confusing.

Address is physical address. Mail address is email, that's why they ask for u to repeat it.

thanks... much. Hope to see a redmoon coming my way soon.

I am looking at purchasing the type-e01. It is a basic wallet made by red moon in saddle leather. It doesn't have any buttons. I don't care too much for the holes in my back pockets. A few of my jeans already have them and I don't like them too much.

TYPE-e01-SD-01.jpg

I am looking at purchasing the type-e01. It is a basic wallet made by red moon in saddle leather. It doesn't have any buttons. I don't care too much for the holes in my back pockets. A few of my jeans already have them and I don't like them too much.

TYPE-e01-SD-01.jpg

whereabouts did you see this model....?

haha yeah i should ask them to give me percentage... haha kidding aside theyre very straight honest with you when i was there.. cause i was looking for all these expensive natural indigo shit jeans and they have it.. but they suggest that i dont get those.. dunno why they suggested i should get the cheaper ones..

one more thing they can understand english and they rely with good english ask them straight what jeans size you ant and they can chainstich it for you too for 50 hk dollars around 8 us dollars..