Westbrook

Acronym.

17 minutes ago, fasttimes said:

I'm simply good at low effort unlike you

good for you, now we have to go back to solving problems

48 minutes ago, Orientalq said:

He might be in denial of this and thus continue to wear M for shoots making his fits look off.

I take this back, it looks like E wears Large on the Evolution jacket, which looks so much better on him than the J1L photoshoot where he's wearing a Medium. Maybe he's realized this?

I dunno why I’m even bothering at this point, but yes some people are between sizes especially in the pants. It’s really that simple. ACR jumps sizes in pants and /or some peoples just have different proportions that don’t align with the fit. Some people unfortunately refuse to admit it and just wear a size too big or too small. But hey if you wanna blow money on shit and look dumb, then thanks for supporting the the next couple seasons of ACR lol

I kinda feel this way with the P30A because height wise it’s perfect on me but it def looks a big baggier on me than the mothersite pics, although P30A photographs and looks odd from all angles so I could be wrong but still

maybe I just need to build some muscle on my legs lol

E looking pretty swole in the most recent fit pics imho. He should own that size up.

4 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

I dunno why I’m even bothering at this point, but yes some people are between sizes especially in the pants. It’s really that simple. ACR jumps sizes in pants and /or some peoples just have different proportions that don’t align with the fit. Some people unfortunately refuse to admit it and just wear a size too big or too small. But hey if you wanna blow money on shit and look dumb, then thanks for supporting the the next couple seasons of ACR lol

I think an underadressed point of acr is that it simply is.. finicky when it comes to fit. The difference in body composition that yields  'looks awesome' and 'looks off' is minute.

edit: i mean even Ian looks pretty bad in most fits on the mothersite. If you're not E or Lenny ymmv.

Edited by Inkinsurgent

36 minutes ago, Inkinsurgent said:

I think an underadressed point of acr is that it simply is.. finicky when it comes to fit. The difference in body composition that yields  'looks awesome' and 'looks off' is minute.

edit: i mean even Ian looks pretty bad in most fits on the mothersite. If you're not E or Lenny ymmv.

Yeah you summed it up much more elegantly than me lol

Bespoke Acrnm is the future future.. sub subnet 

9 hours ago, Orientalq said:

quitter's attitude makes everything seem easy doesn't it?

Work smart, not hard. I've seen @brainerd666 take the time to explain why pieces fit the way they do, and why it works, for the person he's explaining it to to just ignore it an continue bricking the item.

Wear what you want, I suppose, but why spend so much on stuff that doesn't fit properly.

19 minutes ago, nathan_ said:

Work smart, not hard. I've seen @brainerd666 take the time to explain why pieces fit the way they do, and why it works, for the person he's explaining it to to just ignore it an continue bricking the item.

Wear what you want, I suppose, but why spend so much on stuff that doesn't fit properly.

Except @fasttimes's endgame was "move on" when you can just ask support to help size for you because acr sizing can be inconsistent on a piece by piece basis. Unless you wear XXXXL I don't think any piece "just won't work" when instead of going up or down a size will do the trick. If you like the design of something don't give up and say "oh well im too tall for acr". If you're an enthusiast, just put in the time and it'll work out. We wouldn't have people scrambling to size before items sell out if E bothered stocking more but what can you do in this post-hype world. 

You can go into everything with a "work smarter" attitude but it doesn't always apply, and you definitely need to put in work eventually. But specifically in fasttimes case it wasn't smart at all, he just said "fuck it and move on".

8 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

Some people unfortunately refuse to admit it and just wear a size too big or too small.

why don't they just return and trade a size, or can you not do that with ACR

20 minutes ago, Orientalq said:

why don't they just return and trade a size, or can you not do that with ACR

Makes sense that you're one of the people that talk shit about acr without having ever bought anything from mothersite.

To answer your q, you can, that's why you see occasional sizes of some pieces pop back up again.

Edited by uboraan

21 minutes ago, uboraan said:

Makes sense that you're one of the people that talk shit about acr without having ever bought anything from mothersite.

To answer your q, you can, that's why you see occasional sizes of some pieces pop back up again.

I have bought from the mothersite, fyi. I just don't see why people have sizing problems when they can just return. Yeah sorry I don't blindly consoom every season :0 asking questions and making personal judgements is my thing

P38-GT in Alpha Green from Errol's Insta Stories. Gotta love those black zips compared to the silver.

P38 Alpha Green.png

Edited by itHZwhatitHZ

2 minutes ago, Orientalq said:

I have bought from the mothersite, fyi. I just don't see why people have sizing problems when they can just return. Yeah sorry I don't blindly consoom every season :0 asking questions and making personal judgements is my thing

You really are being intentionally obstinate eh?

2 minutes ago, itHZwhatitHZ said:

P38-GT

holy shit pants that you cant wet yourself in sign me up!

1 minute ago, brainerd666 said:

You really are being intentionally obstinate eh?

I admit when I'm wrong, not so stubborn as you might imagine me to be.

9 hours ago, Orientalq said:

I take this back,

15 minutes ago, Orientalq said:

oh you finally bought your first piece? What was it? 

17 minutes ago, itHZwhatitHZ said:

17 minutes ago, itHZwhatitHZ said:

P38-GT in Alpha Green from Errol's Insta Stories. Gotta love those black zips compared to the silver.

P38 Alpha Green.png

You sure that’s GT...:) 

Edited by brainerd666

Just now, AvantSol said:

oh you finally bought your first piece? What was it? 

the 3a molle attachment wallet thingy in raf green sorry to kill your expectations

Lol

Nah, wouldn't have expected anything less. But I do like that wallet tbf

Edited by AvantSol

4 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

That’s probs the new E material not GT

Can't say for sure, but going off of the P38-GT's already previewed on the mothersite, those featured black zippers, whereas the P38-E had the silver.

SPK_J69-HY_254.jpg

SPK_LA6A-DS_118.jpg

Edited by itHZwhatitHZ

1 minute ago, brainerd666 said:

Lol

Just now, AvantSol said:

Nah, wouldn't have expected anything less. But I do like that wallet tbf

don't forget not buying acronym is more acronym than buying acronym

26 minutes ago, itHZwhatitHZ said:

Can't say for sure, but going off of the P38-GT's already previewed on the mothersite, those featured black zippers, whereas the P38-E had the silver.

Front pocket botton seam on the GT is lower, flat and overlaps with the cargo pocket. The E version is higher and folds under itself.

Looking forward to hear about experiences with it as soon as its out (P38-GT). I'm not sure i would like GT as a material for pants tbh (no stretch, loud af). I also expect them to be priced quite high.

About the J33-E, i finally pulled the trigger for one yesterday (almost two years after its release lol). Went TTS though - i will let you know how it is as soon as i have it in my hands.

6 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

thies look so cool

10 hours ago, Orientalq said:

If you like the design of something don't give up and say "oh well im too tall for acr".

If you like the design of something don't give up and say "oh well im too broke for acr".