umm. i spilled asian fish sauce on my jeans and now they smell. help.

Hand wash affected areas with soap (I use laundry's soap, the kind of things moms use for scrubbing out stains from kids' soccer gear etc). Then rinse in cold water.

I washed my kid's Samurais last night that had mud splattered all over the knees and legs. Mud came off. No visible indigo loss, no change in colour.

Quote:

i dont get it. if they are more blue than you want them to be, wouldnt you want to wash them?

--- Original message by red on May 23, 2006 03:35 AM

no i think he means the lighter shade of blue that comes with washing. dry denim isn't really blue, it's...sexy. icon_smile_tongue.gif

Wash them inside out by hand + Natural soap + a cup of salt added to the mix for wash - use as little water as possible for the wash just enough to " cover jeans " and agitate lightly in a bathtub laid flat

a 1/2 cup of vinegar + teaspoon of salt for second rinsing - four or five total rinses total .

Cold water at all times .. Hang dry inside out

"help!!!

i spilled the new guilin chili X sriracha collabo sauce all over my BAPE/BBC dog-crotch jeans!!! what to do???"

why are there 15 different threads like this?

spot clean them, hand wash them, or have them dry cleaned. jesus. you spilled something on your pants and - surprise! - the world will not end.

Quote:

yo a guilin chili x sriracha collabo sauce would be ILLLLLLLLLLLLLL

--- Original message by xcoldricex on May 23, 2006 11:18 AM

since i would rather eat than wear those BBCs, i had to think of something to make them ungodly delicious...

what about baby shit... how do i clean baby shit off my jeans?

If you've lost your faith in superfuture, Oh the end won't be long

Because if it's gone for you then I too may lose it, And that would be wrong

I've tried so hard to keep myself from falling

Back into my bad old ways

And it chars my heart to always hear you calling

Calling for the good old days

Because there were no good old days

These are the good old days

Quote:

fish sauce deserves its own thread. that shit is super nasty.

id equate spilling fishsauce on jeans with getting period blood on them.

--- Original message by NESK on May 23, 2006 11:31 AM

yes, thank you.

i contemplated opening this thread for abit, but, they smelled so bad, and i really didnt want to wash them, so, yeah.

thanks.

punk me, bitch.

Quote:

"help!!!

i spilled the new guilin chili X sriracha collabo sauce all over my BAPE/BBC dog-crotch jeans!!! what to do???"

why are there 15 different threads like this?

spot clean them, hand wash them, or have them dry cleaned. jesus. you spilled something on your pants and - surprise! - the world will not end.

--- Original message by snugglepony on May 23, 2006 11:03 AM

sure the worlds not gonna end, but hey, if you lost everything you had, the world wouldnt implode either right?

even if your wife-to-be dumped you at the alter, shot you in the spine, made you a vegetable, and went on to shoot your parents, SURPRISE! -the world will not end.

please dont be a moron.

sorry if that offends, but i'm tired of hearing saying stuff that doesnt need to be said, or thinking up some weird ass thing to say, just because.

punk me, bitch.

Edited by backinthetrees on May 23, 2006 at 05:41 PM

Quote:

please dont be a moron.

sorry if that offends, but i'm tired of hearing saying stuff that doesnt need to be said, or thinking up some weird ass thing to say, just because.

--- Original message by backinthetrees on May 23, 2006 05:39 PM

please. calling me a moron isn't helping your case.

my point is that resurrecting any one of the extant "i spilled something on my expensive pants" threads is a better option. there was a thread last week about some dude messing up his imperials... add to it! keep it in one thread so if someone sheds some new light on the subject (doubtful, but still) it's easier to find some comprehensive information later via the search button. this is the reason that threads get locked, moved or deleted -- because redundancy doesn't actually help anyone looking for an informative discussion.

lastly, don't even front on my guilin chili x sriracha collabo. it's so rare that wit and deliciousness come together on this board...

EDIT: i take it all back. even though we took a retarded path to get here, this thread now officially rules.

Edited by snugglepony on May 24, 2006 at 07:08 PM

Wire wool and kitchen salt or sandpaper and vaseline would go someway to solving your problem.

But take note for future reference: Silver carbide and Potassium nitrate will really shift those hard to

deal with stains quickly.

Snugglepony: I'm down with you, you moron

&

Minya: How do you know what a stale sweaty Vag smells like? ( just wondering, don't ban me)