Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Announcement

Over the next couple of weeks I will be going through the thread to check out who has been updating and contributing, and who is MIA. Those who have not yet posted at least one update will need to do so in the next 2 weeks, I will message those people to remind them.

After the reminder has been sent, if no update has been posted within 5 days, the contestant will be removed from the contest. Please remember that the contest is only as good as the contributions of its participants. From here on in I would expect to see a monthly contribution from everyone, posting a few pics is not too much to ask.

Cheers

Megatron

sorry for the late update, i've been so busy last month,, hope i could post my progress regularry this month

a little quick update on my pair :

quick update :

Samurai S5000BK

1 initial soak

1 soak

2 wash

3 months, effective wear

1-5.jpg

6-5.jpg

7-4.jpg

Announcement

OK, the thread has been checked, PM's have been sent, and there are three users that I cannot track down to PM. If you are checking the thread could the following contestants either post an update or contact me asap..

Findell

Tyler-m-

MrInvincible

Some Updates

The jeans are a lot darker IRL, and the fading is more contrasted. Wish I could capture it cause the jeans look washed out, but I can't do anything that.

Couple more pics in the S500jx-lr contest thread

1301866929769.jpg

1301866973224.jpg

(Best representation of the actual color, looks a bit more faded in real life).

1301867065439-1.jpg

1301866995616.jpg