Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

^no, let's see them. Good to see, that there are no particular faster fading jeans, the wearer makes the most difference. But, I think that jeans, that are much faded already may look too washed/worn out in 2 years, by contrast the slow fading models may have reached a deeper contrast? Just a guess, curious to see the outcome. I love this contest.

igit is killing it again, like I feared...

For now, as the lone PBJ rep I feel I have no pressure except to show b_F how beautiful my jawnz will turn out. The weather is getting nicer so I forwent my electric scooter for a bike. Hopefully I will get some nice honeycombs coming along.

Howdy Folks,

I recently got my jeans back from the tailor. They probably took about four inches off and I feel like they did a rather good job for never hemming 22 oz denim. Not much wear has been put into them yet because they were gone away from me for 5 weeks and I don't plan on wearing them that often in the summer down here in Georgia. I am going to do my best though. At least it is a 2 yearer. Here are some pics

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1581.jpgIMG_1582.jpgIMG_1583.jpgIMG_1584.jpg

Broken chainstitch... Is there something I should do about it?

5572352813_570ab50247.jpg

dont worry about it..that has happened to every pair of jeans i have ever had...and it has never unraveled...

5578435846_4dcc245b92.jpg

Picture somehow made it look like the vertical fading is a lot more than it seems, I think it is how the light hit it, but don't think there isn't any vertical fading. They are about a month and a week in.

For those who think I touched the contrast, I didn't.