Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Best I can find....

GOOD ATTEMPT TO YOUR LANGUAGE MALAY. APASALAHNYA IF WE ADD MORE OF ENTRY TO 100 PERSONAL ... MORE MERIAH KAN .. OR U ALL WILL FEAR rivals. A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS TO RECONSIDER LAMA.FIKIRKAN YG.

no offence, i'm providing a more concise translation below:

AKAN ADA tanpa pengecualian LEBIH LANJUT ATAU ENTIRES, UNTUK MASA AKHIR KOMPETISI INI ADALAH TERTUTUP UNTUK Lema

There will be no further exemption or entries, because the deadline of this competition is closed for "lema"

lema - is not a malay word, is the above obtained from an online translator?

BAGUS PERCUBAAN ANDA UNTUK BERBAHASA MALAY .APASALAHNYA JIKA KITA TAMBAHKAN LAGI JUMLAH ENTRY HINGGA 100 PERSONAL...LEBIH MERIAH KAN..ATAU U ALL TAKUT AKAN SAINGAN. DUA TAHUN SUATU TEMPOH YG LAMA.FIKIRKAN UNTUK RECONSIDER.

Your trying to speak malay is good. What say you if we add the number of entry to 100 personal (entries?). Will make it more happening right? Or are you afraid of competition? 2 years is such a long time. Please reconsider.

and nice thread, you guys really work those denim well :)

Received both the banner and the tee.

Thanks JimmyC, the printing on the tee is awesome!

And beatle, the banner turned out really nice.

5509456862_6f2efe3e30.jpg

5509456858_6752c1e1f2.jpg

haha. why did your stuff arrived so late? when jimmy was looking for takers for the shirt. i copped one and it arrived less than 2 weeks. funny isnt it?!

anyway thanks jimmyC, shirts amazin'!!

haha. why did your stuff arrived so late? when jimmy was looking for takers for the shirt. i copped one and it arrived less than 2 weeks. funny isnt it?!

anyway thanks jimmyC, shirts amazin'!!

Jimmy missed out mine, and shipped my tee late. Haha. Great tee nevertheless.

zig_zagidy,

I can't help but comment that your wallet and wallet rein look absolutely monstrous in those pics. Nice fit by the way.

x2, the leather is thicker looking than riding gear for horses. Someone going to pick pocket you using a mack truck?