Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Guest denimefreak21oz
Thanks for playing denime, now please wait 2 years, for another contest :D

do you think so...i just miss the opurtunity to wear heavy jeans with all of you on dooms day.

BAGUS PERCUBAAN ANDA UNTUK BERBAHASA MALAY .APASALAHNYA JIKA KITA TAMBAHKAN LAGI JUMLAH ENTRY HINGGA 100 PERSONAL...LEBIH MERIAH KAN..ATAU U ALL TAKUT AKAN SAINGAN. DUA TAHUN SUATU TEMPOH YG LAMA.FIKIRKAN UNTUK RECONSIDER.

can anyone translate that ? don´t like having a post that we don´t know the meaning of...

Best I can find....

GOOD ATTEMPT TO YOUR LANGUAGE MALAY. APASALAHNYA IF WE ADD MORE OF ENTRY TO 100 PERSONAL ... MORE MERIAH KAN .. OR U ALL WILL FEAR rivals. A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS TO RECONSIDER LAMA.FIKIRKAN YG.

Best I can find....

GOOD ATTEMPT TO YOUR LANGUAGE MALAY. APASALAHNYA IF WE ADD MORE OF ENTRY TO 100 PERSONAL ... MORE MERIAH KAN .. OR U ALL WILL FEAR rivals. A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS TO RECONSIDER LAMA.FIKIRKAN YG.

hahaha :D

It's not the fear, it's just that some people don't pay attention. The thread was up for about a month before the contest's entry deadline, and it had a LOT of people viewing it as well as commenting.

I'm not in the competition and so aren't lots of people, who cares. read the thread and enjoy.

just wear your jeans/denim, that's the whole point of this thread and forum along with sharing information and helping others.

there's a reason for rules. it's not like you're going to have a less fulfilling denim wearing life if you're not in the competition. it's not going to stop me from buying some new jeans and wearing them in real life.

cheers to all and have fun.

Got bored and decided to take a picture of the four new projects i started with my IH-666s on Feb 20th lets see how they turn out for the next 2 years.

5504316613_24418ee414_z.jpg

- IH-666

- Tanner Workman Natural

- Tanner Natural 13.oz

- Natural Kangaroo leather wallet chain (hand made by me)

Photo idea totally stolen from Union Made's Clean Start's EDC style

X-Post from WAYJDT

Sorry for overload, but I figured it might fit here as well.

I'm back from my first tattoo session: it was a pleasure. No pain at all, my ideas were perfectly realised and it was made by lovely Lilly from Hungary, not by a bearded trucker. I decided not to go for the little pink butterfly on my hip (this time).

sany2110.jpg

sany2113.jpg

The studio...

sany2115.jpg

Lilly and me

sany2122.jpg

The result

New updates from me – went on a short walkabout this last weekend:

IMG_1590.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

I took a short trip to the Löwenburg, which is a small castle that was built as a replica of a medieval castle. It´s still old, but not as old as it seems to be… ;-)

(Since fairylicks probably wants to show the castle himself during his leg of the Pike Brothers-Tour, I´m not going to post any more detailed pics of it – don´t want to spoil anything)