Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Contestant #6

X-Post from SExDBxSxS12 Thread:

A little teaser update for my pair's half-birthday! And some pre-repair pictures...

image_1-1.jpg

image_2-1.jpg

A little lap fade for you...

image_3.jpg

A credit card keychain pouch I made for my girlfriend out of my DB Red-D's and my first pair of Nudies'(!!!) zipper...

image.jpg

funny , i know weight has nothing to do with it but i allways thought the 21oz denim had a tighter weave than the 17oz zero denim (though my only experience with the 21oz denim was when i tried on a pair at take5 , so ive never seen it soaked)

Here are ze picz. It is quite a bit... but its worth it! Held back from a wash, but I gave mine a 'rinse' not a soak as I don't need the shrinkage, but I just washed them off since they were getting pretty dirty, and one of my friends decided to pee a little on my leg --asshole. Well I rinsed them so hopefully they won't smell. As for wear I haven't put these on much the past week since I received my IHs, but I am going to start wearing them religiously again. CHECK the samurai for a ton more pics!

5900499069_da928df9e6_z.jpg

5901066074_cf0399ebe6_z.jpg

....And the fit! There are 2 more pictures of the fit, so click the image if you want and click to newer.

5900506473_0cfba1a390_z.jpg

Finn, the pics are gorgeous and I too am impressed that the blue is finally coming out...but it's still a little too grey for my taste. I have to know -- is the color accurate? Is that how they really look? or are they more blue in real life? Currently I have 2 "overdye" type pairs, the 666od and the 45rpm suminando sorahikos. It's new territory for me and I'm paranoid they will stay blackish grey and not truly *blue*.

well it`s pretty hard to capture the "real" color of the denim...since these are only worn for 4 months i think it`s pretty "normal" for od-denim (even if this is my first pair!) that you see more grey as blue coming through...

but i think a wash will tell us more...so wait two more months and i can tell a bit better ;)

^ Damn true Beats, some of the evo updates recently have been fantastic, and we're only just over a quarter of the way through.