Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

after many request I am gonna relent and offer the shirts in BLACK as well as white. They will cost a few more dollars apiece to produce so please read below if you are ordering on.

once again...

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SHIRT SIZE, ADDRESS AND FORUM NAME & SHIRT COLOR WITH YOUR PAYMENT.

be sure you pay the correct amount for either a white or black shirt ( I will use the totals to determine what color shirt you want)

YOU CAN NOT CHANGE YOUR ORDER IF YOU HAVE ALREADY ORDERED A WHITE SHIRT. PLEASE DON'T ASK. IT WILL BECOME WAY TO CONFUSING AND MAKE ME REGRET EVER COMMITTING TO DO THIS :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEAVYWEIGHT DENIM CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD

OFFICIAL T-SHIRTS!!!

IN BLACK!!!

They will be white 6.0 oz Hanes Tagless t's.

Sizes available: S-XL (+$2.50 for XXL)

Payments will be by Paypal: (ID) [email protected]

Mark your payment as a gift!

be sure to include your size(s) and address with your payment!!!

Your payment is your order.

I'll take orders for 2 weeks then print and ship shirts.

Depending on interest there may be a second round of orders.

Shirts will be $16.00 per - for shirts shipped in the US

Shirts will be $17.50 per - for shirts shipped anywhere else

DEnim-Popeye2-final-black.jpg

You can now stop sending contributions to obbigood for the belt, as they have received enough money to cover the costs. James will update us when the belt is complete.

Thankyou everyone for your contributions and support.

^seems like you got a bit more contestants than you originally intended. But, glad that they have supported us, and all the sponsors actually!

Today, wore my contest jeans (here and heayweight). But, had to change out of my school uniform!

Before!

IMAG0549.jpg

AFTER

IMAG0553.jpg