Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

so SBGs are dropping mid february...any chance on an extension of the deadline since i was unable to preorder?

lol..you have to get megatrons approval...there have been a few exceptions that were made when it comes to starting date - so maybe for a new denim that won't be available any earlier than February the same would be possible, but I don't know

Sounds ok to me.

To be honest, I dont really have a massive problem with anyone joining slightly later, as it is no advantage to them, especially if their denim or lifestyle brings something new to the comp.

We can go too over the top though, as it is meant to be a 2 year comp, not an 18 month comp.

I vote for an exception in that case and in the case someone wants to buy one of the new 24oz PBJ. At least it's a denim that' not already in this contest we only can benefit from it
Sounds ok to me.

To be honest, I dont really have a massive problem with anyone joining slightly later, as it is no advantage to them, especially if their denim or lifestyle brings something new to the comp.

We can go too over the top though, as it is meant to be a 2 year comp, not an 18 month comp.

The PBJ 24 oz. models should be out within the next month or two, so it'd still be a lot closer to 2 years than 18 months.

#23 checking in again. Here is my SG's, only post soak pics, didn't like how big they were pre-soak. Also, I somewhat forgot to take them haha.

IMAG0632.jpg

IMAG0630.jpg

IMAG0640.jpg

(changed rooms, and was too lazy to go back to mine.)

nice!...

hopefully you got some presoak fitpics and measurements as well !?...

I gotcha covered!

Meaurements (pre/post soak)

Waist: 15.5"/ 15"

Inseam: 35"/ 33"

Thigh: 11.5"/ 11"

Leg Opening: 9"/ 8.5"

Front rise: 12"/ 11"

Back Rise: 14"/ 13.75" (weird, front rise shrunk quite a bit more...)

Knee: 9.5"/ 9"

If you want more pics, check the SG thread.

Those SG's look like a lot better fit than your Sams Laxlife1234.

Jimmyc, cant wait for the shirts man, they look great.

Beatle, what did you think to the idea of getting a big print of your banner and mailing it around for the contestants to sign? I think it would make a great additional prize.

Beatle, what did you think to the idea of getting a big print of your banner and mailing it around for the contestants to sign? I think it would make a great additional prize.

and what about smaller ones for each of the contestants?

I'm in. My S710xx should be delivered from BiG tomorrow. This will be my first pair of Samurai's, I've been wearing PBJ's up til now. Can't wait! Now I just have to figure out a way to catch up to you guys that have a head start on me. Maybe I should start moonlighting in the construction biz. :D