Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

^the combs are really vibrant but there is definitely no fading whatsoever.

I will take more pics when there is sun but so far PBJ lives up to its name as a tough to fade brand.

I've actually found PBJ to be pretty fast faders. I think it's the specific natural indigo model that you have that is tough to fade.

Banner Prints

JimmyC can have them printed on a soft vinyl material. His supplier runs it through a giant color printer and it reproduces photos rather well. It is seemed and grommeted on all 4 corners. You can write on it with a Sharpee® if you still wanna go that route.

to make it 36" x 24" they will be $32.50 per

to make it 48" x 30" they will be $42.50 per

I hope you guys are cool with the adjusted prices - covers shipping and editorial work as well.

5389979838_2b340214d1_z.jpg

Thanks once more, beats! Great work.

(Although I think it is a pity that some chose to use photoshopped heads, it looks weird when you're hanging this banner in your room and some of the folks don't wanna be seen. At least, I feel so...)

well i have no problem at all with showing my real face but i just have chosen the devilsface cuz of the devilsfit I'm wearing...so yeah!

if i should post a fitpic with my normal face then just let me know boys&girls...!

and the idea with posting the different countries is a good one imo!...

#8 - Skövde, Sweden.

Shall we also tell a little about our selves?

Have a great day/evening/night depending on were yall at!

Great pic Beatle! I just noticed the castle underneath me, thank you so so much for putting it in. Is it possible to raise my ass just a little taller though? Seeing how I am the lone PBJ representative right now I feel it would not do it justice if the leaf was not visible. Thanks!

I have added the countries of those that I know of, if anyone else wants their country adding please either post it here or PM me.