ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

is it me or did you just get new shoes?

its just you.bought the 1908 in 2006 but as the fit is a bit snug(ordered about half a size too small),i dont wear them that often.

Hey Casey Jones - looking good there with the 506 teamed with the roys. Have you washed yours yet or is it just a soak?

My duck cap arrived today, it's beautifull. Will try and get some pics up this weekend hopefully.

cheers Dr,lets hope i will not end like him.two soaks so far.looking forward to your transformation from building worker to railroad engineer.

Interested in the Contest. Count me in RRLselvageDenim Los Angeles. Might be late to the game.

thanks for your very generous offer,much needed.as soon as the money is transferred i will add you to the list.

Interested in the Contest. Count me in RRLselvageDenim Los Angeles. Might be late to the game.

thanks for your very generous offer,much needed.as soon as the money is transferred i will add you to the list.

I think almostnice forgot to mention- the jeans are $500.00 and you can send payment to his Paypal account: [email protected].

cheers Roy,you just screwed a $10.000 deal.

because of this i had to start another extra job.after finishing my shift in the RW store all i need is a good sip of whiskey,a well stuffed lunchbox,and i am ready to go...

5624733401_15270fb252_z.jpg

...to my new occupation as an engineer on this tourist trap.my first challenge will be the big wheel,my technical mind tells me somethings not right there.after that i will check the loos,might take some pics.

5625317346_6178e741dd_z.jpg

my wife got an iphone this past week, so here are a few from me dicking around w/ it.

228aad19.jpg

b85365eb.jpg

565285d5.jpg

e0253877.jpg

drove out to the lake this afternoon, still a little too cold for a swim but a gorgeous day out.

9101a160.jpg

if only I had $3500 and a general knowledge of auto-mechanics

and a fit pic from a camera i know how to use...

DSCN7352.jpg

coca-cola

strangler

conexroy

Marhta Walton

We started Saturday as usual, but you might be bored of pastry photos :)

My Roys got nice and dusty disassembling and transporting huge bookshelves from the local Borders to my daughter's school for their new library.

imagexh.jpg

After a morning of hard work, we hit the local wood-fired pizza shop for a tasty lunch, washed down with a Mex Coke.

imagevrs.jpg

Took the new car to the carwash on the way home so I could rain-x the windows. Been lots of rain lately...

imageziy.jpg

Couldn't pass up a sunny afternoon, so we hit the park for some fetch...

imagebrw.jpg

...and some serious swinging.

imagespq.jpg

I had a little time left in the day, so I built us a log cabin.

du43P.jpg

The carpet guy came last week and did the last two rooms I've been working on. All they need now is outlets, switches, and lights! I can't believe I'm almost done...

imageyqhd.jpg

stitching is my trade

but i hate doing it

i love teaching it though

next im gonna make a bike cause i cant buy what i want in my size

helps that my mr is a supercapable man with an awesome workshop

oh and

i cant make an omelet

Oooohh. That's low. Someone with the technical know-how to build a time machine should get all the spoils of such a feat.

I still haven't quite figured it out. I haven't been able to accelerate a neutron faster than the speed of light. On a similar note, it was interesting finding out that the fabric of time is actually a 3x1 twill and fades much like denim.

Pics are amazing Sansome! Do you wash those after the mines or do you just dust em off and roll with it?