shoes to go with jeans

mizanation

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Nike Waffle Racers with slimmer cuts...haven't really seen anyone much wearing them around here, but they have a nice streamlined profile and still seem quite contemporary considering the basic design hasn't changed radically since the '70s..or maybe the '60s...anyway, not for a while. Very comfortable, too.

I don't know what they are, but shofolk make some similar looking styles - www.shofolk.com

Thanks for trying, but I'm def not looking for mocasin-type shoes. The shoes he's wearing are def sneakers, they look like Ellingtons (from the Emerica days) except dressier. I really like how the toe points up slightly...

His whole outfit is pretty fucking cool actually.

I'd never seen anyone post a pair of these before, and figured this was the most reasonable place to put them . . .

DSCN4530.jpg

DSCN4534.jpg

DSCN4537.jpg

DSCN4542.jpg

DSCN4539.jpg

DSCN4544.jpg

cool shoes but i thought this was about shoes with jeans? what do they look like with jeans?

• 10 months later...

Does anyone have recommendations for what to wear with larger hemmed jeans? I have some SC1947 and some Samurai S5000VX and I am having a hard time finding shoes that keep the jeans from falling below them (I hate walking on my pants, especialy expensive ones). I wear a pair of Redwings most of the time, and I have a pair of Vans chukka boots that work OK. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Does anyone have recommendations for what to wear with larger hemmed jeans? I have some SC1947 and some Samurai S5000VX and I am having a hard time finding shoes that keep the jeans from falling below them (I hate walking on my pants, especialy expensive ones). I wear a pair of Redwings most of the time, and I have a pair of Vans chukka boots that work OK. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I got s5000vx's and I just got them hemmed. Best thing I ever did! I found they looked stupid with all my shoes, now they look great with any, slim leather dress shoes, Air Max's, Onitsuka Tigers, etc. Check out how they look in the Samurai thread.