visvim FW10-11

martynyarrow

I can't understand the retarded models either. Makes no sense, aesthetically and for brand identity.

Ok he ain't doing what many 'streetwear' brands do and use the shop staff for modelling - NBHD, BlackFlag, Tenderloin, Supreme. But atleast do something that relates on some level - Kapital, even Bape.

All those guys look like shit. Hiroki looks lost in that photo.

I wasn't even happy with the Sense shoot from last season but it grew on me.

Was sayin' to a homie they should just do an entire shoot with Eric Clapton and be done with it.

Clapton would be a swag ass idea, Hiroki and clapton and thats it.

I can't understand the retarded models either. Makes no sense, aesthetically and for brand identity.

Ok he ain't doing what many 'streetwear' brands do and use the shop staff for modelling - NBHD, BlackFlag, Tenderloin, Supreme. But atleast do something that relates on some level - Kapital, even Bape.

All those guys look like shit. Hiroki looks lost in that photo.

I wasn't even happy with the Sense shoot from last season but it grew on me.

Was sayin' to a homie they should just do an entire shoot with Eric Clapton and be done with it.

PREACH MY BROTHER!!

the 73 is not offered in fall2010 to non FIL store to my knowledge nor in S2011 neither are Virgils to non FIL (although it is possible a virgil was presented in japan for stores other than FIL for s11) it was not presented in europe though, only the grizzly boot (russell moc style boot that hiroki has been photographed wearing in the past months) was made available to euro market I believe

I'm a bit surprised the virgils are back again for ss11. Any idea if the soles will be different? Much prefer the original soles (even if they were technically flawed), disappointed that they've gone with a standard vibram sole for the latest virgils rather than design their own one.

in theory they will get neither as they are not a FIL, the virgil is generally released as a FIL special item in season,so not available to outside stores

hmmm i think in the past they offered everything to certain overseas stockists, this may likely have changed though. i don't think i'll ever understand the buying at union LA though

I'm a bit surprised the virgils are back again for ss11. Any idea if the soles will be different? Much prefer the original soles (even if they were technically flawed), disappointed that they've gone with a standard vibram sole for the latest virgils rather than design their own one.

The "VIRGIL CAP OKIE-FOLK" of ss11 will have the soles same as that of the "WHYMPER BOOTS-FOLK".

Anyone here have the old Visvim 7 holes (the ones that had goretex, moc toes etc) and try to resole them? I have a couple of pairs and they appear to be welted, though not sure if it's functional or a design element.I know they only intended for the folk series to be resoleable but hey, who knows.

Is the new 73 in natural/beige limited to FIL jp? Most retailers seem to only stock the dk brown, black or light brown. I even called up FIL hk and they said they didn get any in natural.

The natural/beige and brown/dark brown are FIL exclusive. Actually FIL HK got one pair of natural/beige in US8 but it's hold for VIP.