First post in here :o

This abandoned mental hospital was amazing, I heard on the news that some kids lit a fire inside it last week so I think it's all closed up now :(

23277719432e1a13be8aotd8.jpg

foryoutodecidebyalexwissl4.jpg

These are (again) all pics of prints I did in the darkroom.

Here is the same block from around the same time. This has been redeveloped into bars and restaurants.

notsuoh415.jpg

This luxury hotel burned down within 48 hours of this shot:

starhotel415.jpg

This area used to be full of mansions, even a Frank Lloyd Wright, but was demoed starting in the 70's. Now it's shit yuppie apartments. Yay for progress!

gate415.jpg

These were all taken with a Rollei 2.8 Planar TLR. I have piles of prints, but no time to scan or photo them, maybe I can start that soon. I have a nice digital camera, but I guess I'm a snob, as I consider those great for journalism or snapshots, but I have a lot more respect for the darkroom rather than photoshop. That's not meant as shot or a personal attack at anyone else posting pics in this thread, so please don't take it that way.

my noob photo thread got vetoed for good reason, so here are some more... first day of nice weather in a real long time

dsc_0019edit.jpg

my girl, practicing focusing at different depths

dsc_0034edit.jpg

girl walked into the frame, but i kinda like the way it came out blurry

dsc_0022edit.jpg

LES is beautiful