"still" life in the riverbed scrublands... ugh I couldn't find a good balance between kbite size and quality of image...

dsc50905093moving600lz7.gif

give it some time... it's meant to be stared at (don't worry I'm not trying to do some weird surprise scare on you)

ahh thats it oops i actually just posted those to contribute, i am by no means a photographer nor do i wish to take good photographs, just thought id share what i had seen during school. sorry to everyone who had to see that x.x

This is stupid. I look through lots of threads that I would like to contribute to, but have nothing to add, so I don't.

I am by no means a photographer either, but I like to take photos and wish to take better photos. I contribute what I think are my better shots hoping for input and criticism so that I can go out an take better shots. I'm not saying that you shouldn't have posted your shots here, but if you don't care then what's the point?

ahh thats it oops i actually just posted those to contribute, i am by no means a photographer nor do i wish to take good photographs, just thought id share what i had seen during school. sorry to everyone who had to see that x.x

its all good bro.

no hard feelings.;)

first pic is effin' awesome portrait... if I took that.. or were the subject, I would blow it up big enough to post on my wall.

I tried to save this photo... it was really noisy and dark before... I dunno I'm ambiguous about it. I shoulda taken a better photo but I wasn't about to ask the kid to do this shit over.

2337143978_8f6fd586d4_o.jpg

another pic I took @ ucla last month while walking around with kerni... chipper (pinay?) co-eds taking corny pics w/ bruin mascot.

2337143714_11a379dd1a.jpg

for an upcoming series im in the middle of shooting, quick scan/edit..

shot with cambo 4x5, 210mm, portra 400nc

2345292683_e083ca7ce3.jpg

That shadow bugs me... would be solved by having your subject stand further away from the backdrop.

Her skin also looks a bit deathly/pale.

That shadow bugs me... would be solved by having your subject stand further away from the backdrop.

Her skin also looks a bit deathly/pale.

yeah, i would have preferred to have all shadows gone on the background as well, working with a limited space in my basement was a bit tough, so i pushed her up as far as possible.

this was just a quick edit/scan so by no means, this is the real color nor the final print..color was off right from the beginning at scan and i had to run so i didn't bother to rescan.

thanks though sidney