78d6d4a8.jpg

6d0e8876.jpg

CIMG1149.jpg

New York City Street outside MoMA.

CIMG1111.jpg

New York City as shot from Central Park.

driving.jpg

My neighborhood, from the inside of a car.

All taken from a Casio Exilim Digital Camera, 4.0 megapixels, no photoshop.

I'm just that good, haha.. Joking! Any input would be greatly appreciated.

1246260808_bdec39eefc.jpg

this looks amazing, wouldn't mind seeing a slightly larger one

All taken from a Casio Exilim Digital Camera, 4.0 megapixels, no photoshop.

I'm just that good, haha.. Joking! Any input would be greatly appreciated.

if the first image was taken with the 4mp casio then its pretty impressive. in all honesty, the others seem like pocket camera snapshots, I dont know what I could really comment on :o

some polaroids i took at nyc.. just got a new sx-70 but it tends to overexpose alot. the film expired in 2003.. found them for 50 cents a pack at a local thrift store

times square

dsc78131bo9.jpg

(unknown)

dsc78141fo6.jpg

(soho)

dsc78161ob5.jpg

wall st.

dsc78181di7.jpg

canal st.

dsc78241qu8.jpg

coney island

dsc78211bf6.jpg

coney island

dsc78221jk2.jpg

coney island station

dsc78201xv0.jpg

number (n)ine store

dsc78231xp6.jpg

^i love that.

and felix, youre photos give me a bit of that hopeless romantic vibe.

but im going to be annoying now. what to buy: the rebel xti 10MP or the eos 30d 8MP?

thanks man!

as for your camera question, i'm a nikon man myself, but i'd vote for the 30d. i've seen your pictures in the waywt thread and you seem like a pretty big guy, and people have often complained about the smaller body on the rebel xti.

if you have some extra time on your hands, go to http://dpreview.com, i consult this site before i make any major camera purchase.

breathtaking shit! where was this taken at?

but im going to be annoying now. what to buy: the rebel xti 10MP or the eos 30d 8MP?

I have big-ass hands and the 400D (xti) works perfect in terms of size, I guess some are just used to a chunkier body maybe?

the difference between those two is not that big, the xti has a couple of more mp's making the biggest image size slightly bigger, very little difference though. same sensors and image processors.. 30D also has the 1.6x cropping, so I think the biggest difference would be the enhanced ISO up to 3200 vs. the 1600 on the xti. I havent tested that so couldn't say how different it is, judging from sample images the 3200 is pretty noisy though. the camera body size is slightly bigger on the 30D, 1.7lbs vs. 1.2lbs.

edit: kind of forgot my conclusion :o

as swooc said below, I'd also get the 400D and use the rest on a lens, the body at this level makes much less of a difference than lenses.