dnnsmanace, not bad, but i think composition cld be improved upon. for example, in the last photo, the kid could be placed on the extreme right of the frame, instead of close to dead centre, like most of your photos.

having said all that, they aren't bad in their own right, dont get me wrong.. just thought i'd give an opinion.

dnnsmanace, not bad, but i think composition cld be improved upon. for example, in the last photo, the kid could be placed on the extreme right of the frame, instead of close to dead centre, like most of your photos.

having said all that, they aren't bad in their own right, dont get me wrong.. just thought i'd give an opinion.

I agree with you. It was the first roll so composing on a square frame was a bit awkward and I've never really shot a manual cam (not an excuse huh) before so... It will be improved. Also, square makes me want to make everything geometric and proportional I dont know...

Seven.homme, what film is that (what cam too?). Colors look great.

jetsct7.jpg

Canon400D / Tamron f2.8 17-50mm

i like your photos, fag boy; as i've mentioned on your flickr..

dnnsmanace - yeah, i understand that.. good first try tho, i have to say, and being put in the same spot, i doubt i could deliver. haha. and DAMN! dope portraits. you really brought out the beard.. (hmmm) hah!

well, photos:

1118160550_a05de42c34.jpg

1118156272_f4206de653.jpg

1118159956_325c03e1d2.jpg

1117319167_0505e136ba.jpg

1117318793_9927c18048.jpg

Amateur Takes Control from Singapore

1117316853_38db814468.jpg

1118155234_f2fc82a4d3.jpg

1118616796_cb94ca511c.jpg

The Love Song from Hong Kong

DUM, where did you get your film developed? did you do a mail-in developing service? everytime i get my film developed (at the local fucking ritz camera) it looks like shit.

anybody know any places near DC or where i can possibly mail my film to that will develop my rolls with quality? (and offer cross-processing as an option)

DUM, where did you get your film developed? did you do a mail-in developing service? everytime i get my film developed (at the local fucking ritz camera) it looks like shit.

anybody know any places near DC or where i can possibly mail my film to that will develop my rolls with quality? (and offer cross-processing as an option)

check out kodaygallery.com. you can send your film to them, they develop it and send it back. pretty reasonable price. and they publish everything for you on an online account to make posting a snap.