5dc pretty much beats brand new xsensors in terms of iq but definitely not user friendly controls. My Nikon is so much faster at adjustments it's pitiful . The 5d however has the one scroll wheel and two handed adjustments. It all depends what you use it for I suppose

5dc pretty much beats brand new xsensors in terms of iq but definitely not user friendly controls. My Nikon is so much faster at adjustments it's pitiful . The 5d however has the one scroll wheel and two handed adjustments. It all depends what you use it for I suppose

What Nikon r you using again?

Anyone into street photography here? How do you guys usually approach subjects?

here is my philosophy tips for you bro.

-smaller the camera the better.

-have a friend tag along. a photographer buddy would help lol.

-if you want posed shots of strangers, you must engage with that stranger. approach them and talk a little about yourself. say you are doing a school project or something.

-for candid shots, a mini-telephoto lens might help (but not needed)

-if you are on a budget, just get a fast wide prime (24mm,35mm,50mm) and shoot around. take the picture and smile at them after or say thank you.

-if someone gets mad at you, say you're sorry and delete the picture if they ask.

-know your photographer's rights. don't shoot in malls, security area, little children. or just don't get caught lol.

-always shoot and look at your photos after you come home. don't delete anything ;P.

most of all, have fun bro. if you see something interesting, the closer the better (which is my philosophy) or try experiment with different shooting angles. also, don't worry about blurriness. sometimes, it adds to the picture. hope that helps ;)

Edited by servealoha

here is my philosophy tips for you bro.

-smaller the camera the better.

-have a friend tag along. a photographer buddy would help lol.

-if you want posed shots of strangers, you must engage with that stranger. approach them and talk a little about yourself. say you are doing a school project or something.

-for candid shots, a mini-telephoto lens might help (but not needed)

-if you are on a budget, just get a fast wide prime (24mm,35mm,50mm) and shoot around. take the picture and smile at them after or say thank you.

-if someone gets mad at you, say you're sorry and delete the picture if they ask.

-know your photographer's rights. don't shoot in malls, security area, little children. or just don't get caught lol.

-always shoot and look at your photos after you come home. don't delete anything ;P.

most of all, have fun bro. if you see something interesting, the closer the better (which is my philosophy) or try experiment with different shooting angles. also, don't worry about blurriness. sometimes, it adds to the picture. hope that helps ;)

solid advice, thanks.