tredd626- I am not in any way an expert in HDR so I am not going to give advice since I don't want to lead you in the wrong direction, but I recommend using photomatix. I have it, and it really is good at what it does, just a suggestion if you don't have it!

5794808740_c0bed174d9_z.jpg

there is hardly any contrast in this picture. make the lawn and trees darker and let the colors of the sundown bleed more naturally into the sky. it looks like there is a line between the yellow part and the blue

thanks for the input, ill try both of your suggestions

tredd626- I am not in any way an expert in HDR so I am not going to give advice since I don't want to lead you in the wrong direction, but I recommend using photomatix. I have it, and it really is good at what it does, just a suggestion if you don't have it!

haha, yea that's what I used, the program is so easy to use!

Was this pp'd in any way? A lot of the pics that I've seen from the X100 seem to be a bit heavy on the contrast.

Yeah that was PPd heavily, I upped the contract and blacks to give it a more dramatic look. (in my opinion)

I have another version that looks straight black and white but I didn't like it as much.

About the contrast thing, the camera has some built in filters to give it the black and white film look but i haven't messed with those yet.

I have a few questions.

I'm interested in picking up the Voigtländer 15mm Super-Wide Lense, and pairing it with a Voigtlander Bessa~L & an Olympus E-P2, for both digital/analog rangefinder goodness.

Does this seem like a good idea? I like the super-wideness of the lense, and the gorgeous saturation of the lens as well.

Thanks in advance.

I have a few questions.

I'm interested in picking up the Voigtländer 15mm Super-Wide Lense, and pairing it with a Voigtlander Bessa~L & an Olympus E-P2, for both digital/analog rangefinder goodness.

Does this seem like a good idea? I like the super-wideness of the lense, and the gorgeous saturation of the lens as well.

Thanks in advance.

wish i could help you. I don't have any exp. with those cameras but I read reviews on the e-p2 that were well receiving it aside from the noise at higher than 800 ISOs.