Was there hairstylist also? I would try and clean up those stray hairs in post but its always easier before you make an exposure.

The MUA also did the hair. It was a windy day so the hair kept flying everywhere. This is just an image I grabbed randomly while editing, haven't done any touch ups yet.

30sekf22.jpg

went snowboarding a couple days ago in Engelberg Switzerland

dsc0104j.jpg

these pictures are at 3022m which is ca 10,000 ft. there are always a lot of asian tourists too who are usually freezing their asses off because they don't prepare warm enough haha :rolleyes:

always a -16 °C and really strong cold winds concept, i had to hurry up so my hand wouldn't freeze

dsc0105se.jpg

dsc0107u.jpg

dsc01081hb.jpg

Haven't posted for ages due to a photography slump.

don't wait so long next time, love that rust, striking colour there.

Can't wait to get home and post some pics of my trip, not many are good but anyway!

Does anyone else shoot with glasses on? i think it's hampering my focusing ability, as in i can get close enough to focus 90% but can't get my eye close enough to the viewer for that perfect focus. I know its obvious to just slip my glasses off for the shot but it's pretty annoying, might get a neck band thing for an old pair to shoot in.

don't wait so long next time, love that rust, striking colour there.

Can't wait to get home and post some pics of my trip, not many are good but anyway!

Does anyone else shoot with glasses on? i think it's hampering my focusing ability, as in i can get close enough to focus 90% but can't get my eye close enough to the viewer for that perfect focus. I know its obvious to just slip my glasses off for the shot but it's pretty annoying, might get a neck band thing for an old pair to shoot in.

I shoot with them on all the time, and I usually work with f/stops @ 2.8 or less. Seems to be in focus most of the time for me, :) But when the lenses on my glasses get smudged, it sucks; I just wipe them clean though. Mhm.

I shoot with them on all the time, and I usually work with f/stops @ 2.8 or less. Seems to be in focus most of the time for me, :) But when the lenses on my glasses get smudged, it sucks; I just wipe them clean though. Mhm.

Same here, I don't really mind shooting with my glasses on, but when it bothers me i just take it off, no biggie.